What does job mean
Profession definition - what is a profession?
What does job mean? definition
The profession, which in the best case is perceived as a vocation, is the designation for the skills and knowledge a person has acquired through training and practice. In preparation for a new classification of occupations, the Federal Employment Agency has defined that an occupation is a bundle of activities that require subject-specific knowledge and skills. The professions are self-employed in Germany, but approx. 97% are employed, based on the ratio of all employed persons.
Employment, job, profession, activity and others are synonymous with occupation.
Well-paid professions in the hospitality industry
Those interested in the hotel industry can find this in the professional profile of hotel director and hotel manager, who also have a good reputation. Furthermore: CEO, interim manager, sales manager.
Find all professions in the industry here.
A headhunter is looking for executives such as CEOs, decision-makers and managing directors on behalf of companies, companies or corporations.
Professional news and jobs at Hoga
Profession definition - a term belonging to the profession category
Post job advertisements
Tags: what is a headhunter? definition
- How's Ann Arbor
- What are some of the reasons travel changes life
- Homosexuality was common in ancient Israel
- Celebrities can join RAW
- Why do people sleep in socks
- What are the effects of the 19th amendment
- How are Johnson Johnson related
- How widespread is Islamic terrorism in Germany
- Which cities have Google Fiber
- Who is the owner of BitConnect co
- What is a JSX file
- What are the warm-blooded vertebrates
- What is the difference between automation innovations
- Who colonized Kuwait
- Ted Cruz is a Freemason
- When is Illuminati coming back
- What is the difference between taste and aroma
- What is a sweet voice
- What does law mean
- Why is Nefertiti so famous in history?
- What is a mortgage bond
- Which animals feed exclusively on seaweed?
- When should babies stop breastfeeding?
- Why are there three nerve cells
- What does the Bible say about consumption
- Is it right to expect financial equality
- Ghosts know they are dead
- How does chemotherapy work
- Will computer generated writing replace human writing?
- How does everyone know about my personal business
- When was the last time you ate
- Why are EXO's mom monsters so dark
- Why do people criticize their nature
- How do I identify language