How's the band without Chester
Linkin Park: New album without Chester Bennington
Almost three years after the suicide of the musician and family man Chester Bennington, the guys at Linkin Park have written new lyrics.
In July 2017, Chester Bennington had taken her own life in an act of desperation. Since then, the Linkin Park frontman has not only been missed dearly by his six children and his wife, but also by millions of fans worldwide. His buddy and band member Mike Shinoda talked about the group's future several times and had definitely ruled out a hologram Chester.
“I've actually heard people outside of the band suggest that. And there is absolutely no chance that something like this will happen. I couldn't take a hologram Chester, folks, that would be the very worst, ”he admitted in a question and answer session on Instagram Live and asked for consideration as follows:“ For all of you who have lost a loved one, one Friend, family member: can you imagine having a hologram of them? Terrible. I can not do that."
Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda says there’s “absolutely no way” he would take part in a Chester Bennington hologram tour: https://t.co/Vh0hXBShWxpic.twitter.com/A0T4rNee1W
- metalhammer (@MetalHammer) December 20, 2017
The Linkin Park members still want to go on tour and have already come to terms with the idea of hiring a new front man. "I wish we were in a Brian Johnson / Bon Scott situation where the guy - our best friend who sang for the band and died - would have literally said, 'This is our man'. We would have listened to him then and he would definitely have been the candidate. We would all agree with the decision, chill out with him and make music with him. It's not that simple - there has only been one such situation, ”Shinoda admitted on the Inside the Studio podcast, adding,“ We're open to it, but I think some people have a hard time understanding this . [...] I will not predict the future. It'll just happen. Stop making up rumors. "
Mike Shinoda has denied that Linkin Park are actively looking for a new singer to replace Chester Benningtonhttps: //t.co/cHWtRIO4JJpic.twitter.com/cLnPnrJMsw
- Tone Deaf (@tonedeaf) February 23, 2019
Future plans with a new album
Months have passed since those statements, the bereaved boys from Linkin Park met and meanwhile already wrote new texts. At least that's what bassist Dave Farrell said in a video interview with “Kerrang!”: “At this point in time, I think we're all doing a version of the same thing worldwide - we're trying to stay home and stay as healthy as possible. [...] We, as a band, started writing before it all started [with the coronavirus]. At this point we hold very cozy 'Zoom' sessions to have lunch together and say Hello ’. We have not yet been able to get together and write. We work a bit from home, develop ideas. I've played a lot of drums just to do something new - I've been doing that for a year and a half and I make as much noise as possible on purpose to create my own space in the house. "
Will we get new music on our ears in 2020 ?!
- What will happen if China goes bankrupt?
- What is tally query language
- What are PVC panels and their uses
- Are men and women motivated differently?
- Should military strategy be taught in schools
- Who hires retired teachers
- How is homeopathic medicine made or taken
- How does a point mutation come about
- How India became the capital of generics
- What's your rating of Fitbit One
- What is bending 1
- Requires a math economist
- Who is the current opposition leader?
- Why do people hate Hailee Steinfeld
- Do you know this bird
- How do toners work for bleached hair
- What is the best portable operating system
- Trust is a common characteristic of INTJ
- Can criminals become heroes?
- Why is joint pain associated with arthritis
- How do you study for radiology
- Where can I find buyers for postage stamps
- What does Fan RPM
- What is the future of push notifications