Has MIT cooking classes
Israeli cooking class @ Home for a household
Online cooking class: Cooking like Ottolenghi
Cooking course broadcast live online from professional studio
We love our on-site cooking course events throughout Germany and Austria. And thought an online cooking class just couldn't be as exciting and entertaining. But far from it: With our partner from the very beginning, Jana Betzold, we offer online cooking courses that have it all. You not only book entertainment, but actually learn new techniques and dishes, because: You cook in your own kitchen and with groceries you have bought yourself. And nothing is more flesh and blood than what you have experienced yourself. In our IsraeliCooking course online you will learn how you can easily create some classics of Israel like Labneh or Chermoula yourself according to Ottolenghi.
Cooking class online
|Cooking course broadcast live online from professional studio|
|approx. 02:00 hours|
|7-22 cooking fans|
Note: Select "1 Person" when booking to receive an access link. You are then also welcome to take part with several people in your household.
With a voucher, you can flexibly select all dates later. With a ticket purchase you book a binding appointment.Show appointments
Online cooking class for a household (alone, with friends or family)
It's that easy:
1. Buy one ticket for your cooking course @ Home.
2. Five days before the appointment, we will send you the shopping list, recipes and the zoom link by email.
3. It is best to buy the groceries for the recipes the day before the course and prepare the necessary steps that are explained on the handouts. (e.g. pre-cook potatoes)
4. On the day of the event, it is best to have all the bowls and kitchen tools ready that you will need for the course and do not forget to keep a good bottle of champagne or juice or whatever you feel like in a cool place.
5. Click on the link in the invitation 10 minutes before the appointment and meet your charming course instructor, cook, culinary expert and owner of her own cooking studio Jana Betzold.
- Together with your friends or family and participants from German-speaking countries, Jana will warmly welcome you to your Israeli cooking course online.
- You will experience, among other things, the following:
- Jana explains what makes Israeli cuisine so special and why the dishes of Israel a la Ottolenghi are justifiably so enthusiastic
- Today, with the help of the professional guidance of our top chef, you dare to try three Israeli classics: Ginger labneh with pointed cabbage, sweet potatoes with chermoula and caramelized fruits with saffron and vanilla cream.
- Jana provides you with tips and tricks about everything Food selection, control and preparation.
- Jana will also be happy to show you how to best cut the vegetables and what good cutting technique means.
- You will be amazed how easy it is to prepare dishes when a professional is at your side with help and advice!
- Have fun cooking while Jana explains individual steps to you and chat live with Jana and the other participants.
- Of course, you can also ask the seminar leader questions at any time during the live webinar Jana provides you with all the kitchen gimmicks and tricks that you have always wanted to know.
- But enjoyment shouldn't be neglected: Enjoy yourself with a glass of Prosecco, wine or non-alcoholic beverages and After your work is done, enjoy the delicious Israeli vegetarian dishes with your family or friends.
- Use the many hours currently spent at home in a positive way and enjoy yourself!
Insights into the exciting cuisine of the Levant - online cooking course
We are currently spending more time at home than ever before. Wouldn't it be nice to take a little culinary trip again? And don't you want to have another really nice kitchen party with friends and other cooking enthusiasts? Then treat yourself to a ticket for our Israeli online cooking course with Miomente cook Jana.
In the melting pot of Jerusalem, flavors from the entire Levant region mix. Influences from Africa, Europe and the Middle East ensure a colorful and varied cuisine. With Jana and other cooking enthusiasts, you will follow in the footsteps of Yotam Ottolenghi and cook ginger labneh with pointed cabbage, sweet potatoes with chermoula and caramelized fruits with saffron and vanilla cream. Experience the varied cuisine of Israel at home and fill your home kitchen with completely new flavors!
Look forward to an exciting, very entertaining and delicious evening, in which you will be amazed at the culinary skills you have and what exotic-looking dishes can be easily prepared on the stove at home.
Cooking course broadcast live online from professional studio
All of Germany and Austria
Checked with understanding by us
And it works! Cook with friends or family under professional guidance and meet online cooking enthusiasts from all over German-speaking countries. You will receive the shopping list three days before the course and then you can start. Prepare everything at home and spend two very entertaining and instructive hours in one of our online cooking courses @ Home
Carefully selected with heart
Our friendly cook Jana Betzold cooks fresh and handmade, with great attention to detail and unconventional solutions. She learned her craft all over Europe and has been delighting young and old since then in her lovingly furnished “Kochstudio Bilou”.Visit profile
- How does the brain recognize sarcasm
- Is Uber under active sabotage attack
- Which state has the highest GDP?
- Is someone conceptually smart but technically smart
- What was the hottest day in America
- What are the traffic rules for bicycles
- What is a natural backlink
- How is Han Solo an antihero
- What is a silicon boule
- Is melanin chemically related to melatonin
- How can I influence people effectively
- Is ASMS Noida good
- What languages are Ural
- How morality and spirituality are related
- How is Godrej Meridien Gurgaon
- Which was the first item
- What are tomatoes doing to you
- What do other countries think of Sweden?
- How do I earn like a billionaire
- Will be the new PlayStation 100 VR
- God loves cowardly people
- When will Ladakh gain independence?
- How do I learn Krita software easily
- Where does a cat purr come from
- Is the GoPro Remo waterproof
- Why do we need a 4k resolution
- Should Iran join SAARC
- What is the profession of Fibonacci
- Why are bank tellers known as cashiers
- Stress management is your main concern
- How dangerous are leaves on the Autobahn
- What is the scientific name of Blueberry
- Is autism a disease or a problem
- Epsom salts detoxify your body