Can aluminum-zinc alloys be powder-coated
Powder coating, aluminum coating
Powder coating - aluminum coating
Powder coating is a method in which the surface is refined and at the same time resistant and visually upgraded.
The color particles that are available for powder coating come from the entire RAL range for both steel and aluminum parts. All conceivable colors are available here.
Compared to wet painting, this type of surface treatment has a number of advantages:
- Wide range of colors including metallic, high-gloss or clear lacquer
- Workpieces made of steel, aluminum, zinc or other conductive metals can be powder coated
- Robust coating prevents scratches or paint chipping
Powder coating of aluminum parts
As a first step, the powder-coated parts are thoroughly cleaned. It is subjected to a chemical immersion bath. A chromate-free binder is then used to ensure that the paint particles adhere to the surface. Finally, the residual moisture is removed in the drying oven.
In the spray booth provided for this purpose, the powder paint is applied to the parts using spray guns. You liability is due to electromagnetic forces of attraction.
The paint particles melt together in an oven at around 200 ° C, leaving a thick layer on the surface. The new property of the surface is characterized by extreme resistance and yet elasticity.
The choice of colors is very large when it comes to powder coating aluminum
With this finishing process, all colors from the RAL palette are available. In addition, manufacturer colors or special colors of your choice can be selected.
If you have any further questions about the color selection, please contact our customer service.
The gloss level of the powder-coated surface can optionally be divided into three gloss levels: high gloss, satin gloss or matt gloss. The degree can also be in
metallic or matt can be chosen. Structured surfaces of various types are available for very unusual customer requests.
Surface refinement through powder coating
The end product is powder-coated depending on the degree of use. The careful preparatory work plays a major role in the quality. The workpieces should be subjected to a thorough cleaning, then the protective effect can also be guaranteed.
The modern powder coating process ensures high scratch, impact and weather resistance. The thorough cleaning is a sure sign of quality.
Aluminum parts powder coating pretreatment
In order for the powder coating to adhere well, the parts should be passivated after pickling. This creates an extremely high level of corrosion protection.
Of course, this effect can also be achieved by previous sand or glass bead blasting.
Powder coating of aluminum and aluminum alloys
The adhesion of the powder coating to aluminum or aluminum alloys is excellent on carefully cleaned surfaces. With the help of a special coating made of chromate, the adhesion can even be improved.
- All information is good
- What does Richard Mueller think of Theranos
- Do you feel betrayed by Arvind Kejriwal
- Does Sodexo work in BigBasket
- What is the SI unit of volume
- What is the scientific name of Blueberry
- Vanilla extract has calories
- How to write a professional proposal
- What is the full form of mom
- What was your only moment in Cambodia
- Is it possible to FedEx itself
- What profession should I pursue after completing the LLB?
- How do we register assets
- What are the benefits of eucalyptus
- What is an unfriendly competition
- Pottery What is a crusade furnace
- How was your first open mic experience
- What is the Debye Huckel theory
- All first night sex tips for men
- What is an endothermic system
- Is it free to run Facebook apps?
- How to draw 2x 3y 8
- Quora is sponsored by the BJP
- How did you get into your book store