What is GChemPaint
In order to be able to evaluate the following programs correctly, I will try to draw a grape sugar molecule with each of these programs. The programs are then assessed under the following aspects:
- Export options (PNG, JPG, SVG) - Is the resolution high?
- Intuitive operation: can you use the program without reading the operation?
- GUI: Is the interface well structured?
- Structures: Can you depict different types of bonds?
- Import options: can the files be exported as mol, cdx, pdb, ...?
- Templates: Are certain structures already prepared?
Tools for Ubuntu
sudo apt-get install chemtool
Chemical structures can be easily drawn with ChemTool. What I am missing here, however, is a functioning export to JPG / PNG format and a possibility to draw free electron pairs.
ChemTool - official website
sudo apt-get install bkchem
BKChem - official website
sudo apt-get install easychem
EasyChem - official website
sudo apt-get install gchempaint
GChemPaint - official website
JChemPaint - official website
sudo apt-get install xdrawchem
XDrawChem - official website
Tools for Windows
- ChemDraw: Drawing 2D structures
- ISIS / Draw: Should be easier to use than ChemDraw
- The soap will deteriorate over time
- Finding information What is the democratic platform
- Why is Switzerland so different
- How will augmented reality change work behavior
- What are the best selling electronics
- What are the risks of raw materials
- What is a prosthetic eye
- How do you get high speed internet
- How painful is the curling of the eyebrows
- Are Ambedkar and Gandhi both enemies
- Why is Florida so humid
- Have FBI agents ID numbers
- How do you offer a laundry service
- Who is stronger than Saitama
- What are SockShare Movies
- What is BPH disorder
- Home remedies for dry hair
- How can I become a Shayar poet
- What are agile human resources
- What are other bands like Atreyu
- How are scholarships and grants different
- Is it possible to accidentally do meth?
- Why is thermal energy important
- How can monitoring improve customer service?