Is quark good for your health?
Quark: This is what happens to your body when you eat it every night
We have already reported on numerous superfoods that are said to have positive effects on our body, melt our fat cells and are also really tasty. Food that has been forgotten with all the new nutritional methods, however, are well-established products such as oat flakes, muesli or dairy products such as yoghurt, but also quark: The latter contains many important nutrients and is also - especially in the lean version - low in fat and extremely rich in protein. However, since the creamy milk product has long been neglected on our daily menu, we have looked at the effects of the natural product and have come across revealing results.We'll tell you now what happens to your body if you incorporate quark into your diet every evening.
1. You gain muscle mass
Thanks to its high protein content, skimmed quark is a popular food among bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts and people who want to build muscle quickly. If you eat a pack of 250 grams of natural quark cream, you will strengthen your body with more than 34 grams (!) Of pure protein. This makes quark the ideal fitness snack, which also keeps you full for a long time and thus prevents cravings.
2. Your intestinal flora is regulated
But the effects on the internal organs should not be ignored either: Researchers from the Helmholtz Center for Infection Research in Braunschweig have discovered that the bacteria contained in Greek yogurt make the intestinal surface more resistant by strengthening the cohesion of the so-called epithelial cells. It is similar with quark and low-fat quark: Symptoms of illness, such as chronic intestinal inflammation, are weakened as a result. In addition, probiotics occur naturally in lactic acid products, which ensure a healthy intestinal flora.
3. Acne can be aggravated
Quark is similar to milk when it comes to our skin: Anyone who suffers from acne should avoid this and other dairy products. It can even make bad skin worse, especially in people who already suffer from acne. Scientists from Harvard University came to this conclusion after evaluating 14 international studies. Accordingly, consumption increases the likelihood of developing acne.
4. Your bones will be strengthened
Dairy products such as cow's milk, but also Greek yoghurt, natural yoghurt, cheese and low-fat quark contain the mineral calcium, which - in addition to magnesium, proteins and vitamins - contributes to the health of our bones. Calcium can also reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis - a skeletal disease in which bones lose strength - which is why we should regularly include dairy products such as curd in our diet.
5. You are losing weight
Low-fat quark is known as a true diet classic, which is why we have already reported on for the quark diet. Because the slimming product contains hardly any calories, but it does contain a lot of calcium and protein (about 14 grams of protein per 100 grams). As a result, it not only keeps you full for a long time and protects us from cravings, but also stimulates the metabolism, which promotes fat burning. This makes lean quark the perfect companion on the way to your dream body!
Additional tip:By the way, quark is not only healthy as food. Quark compresses have a decongestant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and cooling effect on sunburn or minor injuries. 😍
You can find more nutrition tips here:
You can also eat these healthy midnight snacks while dieting
Lose weight with happiness hormones: How to melt the pounds with dopamine
- Are newspapers environmentally friendly
- Have you ever read Shakespeare?
- What is your unpopular opinion of Blur
- Have you ever felt used by someone?
- Which is the best laptop under 54k
- What counts more talent or outlook
- A brain can explode
- Could dinosaurs inhabit caves 1
- Support the reception of refugees
- What is the pH of the guava
- Most people become successful by mistake
- Businesses accept scanned receipts
- Why is it important to use content
- What are some famous dramatic monologues
- What is the slippiest Bollywood movie
- What distinguishes the Tableau software
- How can I work at SpaceX
- Gender inequality and sexism are the same
- How are the big boss candidates paid
- Where were the European missionaries successful?
- What is the unit of mobile radiation
- Is language art English
- What effects do AIs have on digital marketing?
- Adultery was essential to the Indian constitution
- Why is nobody calling Trump Crooked
- What are the most common allergies in children
- Where are intelligent polymers used?
- What gives us consciousness
- How can I download all C programs
- Is SSN a better college than VIT
- What is corporate video production
- What people are carnivorous
- What is Littlefinger's weakness
- Why should we clean up illegal garbage