What does mercury mean in any way
|Mercury levels in pine needles|
The mercury determination is carried out after the sample has been burned with oxygen using cold vapor technology through atomic absorption. Thanks to this simple, contamination-free analysis, even low naturally occurring mercury levels can still be detected.
In order to get an initial overview of the mercury content in spruce needle samples in Austria, samples from the Austrian bio-indicator network were / are randomly examined for their mercury content from the 2006 sampling. The following figure shows the results from Carinthia.
Figure 1: Austrian Bioindicator Network 2006 (Carinthia) - mercury levels in needle year 1
The levels are between 0.007 and 0.057 mg Hg / kg dry matter. The highest levels were observed in the area between St. Veit and Völkermarkt.
Figure 2: Austrian Bioindicator Network 2006 (Carinthia) - frequency distribution of the mercury content in needle year 1 in mg Hg / kg
- Why is a song downloaded the most?
- Which coffee machine should I buy
- Automated cars will take over
- How to say lawyer in Portuguese
- Do you know this bird
- What is egg cell in flower
- Fear can easily make you angry
- What was your best live gig
- Who was the first drag queen
- Why have the costs of smartphones increased
- How can I purify tap water
- What is an active approach in marketing
- What does the KYC principle say?
- Agree to the comments made by Togadias
- How can I deal with two friends
- Why do Bollywood actors get celebrity status
- The human mind is complex like
- How can both spouses collect social security
- How many animals does everyone have
- How do we get biomass
- What percentage of cats are lap cats
- What is Ticket for Change
- Has Rajya Sabha a member of the constituency
- Should Iran join SAARC