Was common law discovered or invented
Manual of Legal Philosophy
What is right Why is there right? And how does it work? The manual gives an overview of the different legal terms, areas and theories. It illuminates the history of legal philosophy, the justifications and legitimacy of law, and the interpretation of law. In addition, it takes a look at more recent theories of law such as the systems theory of law, feminist legal theories or critical legal studies and shows the current challenges (globalization, death penalty, civil disobedience).
Legal ethics state philosophy human rights natural law positive law omissions social contract legal theory responsibility civil disobedience
Editors and affiliations
- Eric Hilgendorf
- Jan C. Joerden
- 1. Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg-Würzburg
- 2. European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) Frankfurt
About the editors
Eric Hilgendorf is Professor of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Legal Theory, Information Law and Legal Informatics at the Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg. Jan C. Joerden is professor of criminal law, in particular international criminal law and comparative criminal law, as well as legal philosophy at the European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder).
- What is the best weather in Oregon
- What is the scientific name of Blueberry
- Is Tata Tiago a good car
- A hand blender is worth it
- Who invented the fishing swivel?
- What is litmus paper made of
- What qualities employers hate
- How does the distance affect the balance of the bike?
- What do cotton fibers look like
- What does she want you to mean
- How did Linsanity happen
- Why are kids so weird and scary
- How can I stop hating my father?
- How can I create a quantum algorithm
- What is the scientific name of Tahong
- What are real meals
- Good ideas lead to success
- What does the English word cohesive mean?
- Is an induction hob safe and shockproof
- Which direction is Agra from Delhi
- How caves are formed underground
- What is 20 divided by 1 5
- Can we leave USICT after 4 years
- How does football analysis help football coaches