Is safari worth the money
Reviews Jeep Safari Sunny Beach
The tour was awesome. The drivers were so funny. At the 1st stop you can buy honey at the 2nd. There was a delicious lunch and you drove through the forest through the water. A camera man filmed the whole time and also took photos that you ... Read travel tip
Pure nature with an off-road feeling The jeep safari starts at 7 a.m. in front of the hotel (booked with Summer Tours). About 8 a.m. was at a petrol station in Burgas, the meeting point for all participating jeeps. Now they drove south. First stop (approx. 10: ... read travel tip
Great day with lots of fun! The drivers are in command of their vehicles and you can see some of the surroundings. The drivers have bottles of water with them so that the guests can splash each other wet. A nice cool down! The included lunch ... Read the travel tip
Friendly drivers very fun ride with tasting for lunch and finally a honey schnapps on the bee farm Highly recommended during the safari there is also a cool down the driver Is very fun Read travel tip
Well worth the money to have fun and get to know a little country and people. We were in the border country to Turkey with folklore and rest at a small waterfall. The video of the tour offered afterwards (here 48 lv) cannot be read e ... travel tip
The trip was a complete success! You really drive over hill and dale and it shakes a lot. We were also shown a lot of the country, we played various games (shooting, pulling rope, scavenger hunt, swimming in the river, Bulgarian ... read travel tip
A great unforgettable experience, pure nature over hill and dale. With a delicious lunch and great homemade lemonade. Then we went to a beekeeper. There we could try honey and homemade honey liqueur. Read travel tip
The jeep safari with Susuki jeeps was the highlight of our stay in Bulgaria. You could drive yourself and visit old villages and the most beautiful spots of the nature reserve between Bulgaria and Turkey. Lunch in an old mountain village ... read travel tip
The jeep safari began in the morning at 9:00 a.m. and ended around 4:00 p.m. (we drove in a column with 8 jeeps, 6 people per jeep plus driver, jeeps partly covered with tarpaulin, partly open). This day trip was sick with 99 leva (approx. 50 euros per person) ... Read travel tip
More about Jeep Safari Sunny Beach
Reviews for Jeep Safari Sunny Beach - vacationers report about Jeep Safari Sunny Beach on HolidayCheck
© 1999 - 2021, all rights reserved. Further online offers as well as partners of HolidayCheck Group AG and Hubert Burda Media
- Is the Hyundai i20 underchallenged
- Stress management is your main concern
- Steven Pressfield is a talented writer
- Why is sex fun
- How are the marine propulsion engines serviced?
- Which wind turbine should I get
- How will Adderall affect you
- What do the Iranians think of Saudis
- Is Windows more technologically advanced than Ubuntu
- Can pharmacists present medical certificates
- How do radiators work
- How do I upset a Disney villain?
- How is it that there are no mummified dinosaurs?
- Hire TCS Infosys Wipro BSc Graduates
- Where can I rent bicycles in Bangalore
- How do you post comments on Dribbble
- Has Chinese rhyming words
- How much is 12 meth
- What is Shawn Michaels famous for?
- Exercise is not recommended
- How are neurotypical animals like neurotypical humans
- Is life better lived simply or extravagantly?
- Volleyball is a proper name
- Cheap authentic North Face jackets are reliable
- What is the best DIY ukulele kit
- How can substance abuse cause schizophrenia
- What genre is Hadestown's music
- Where does the word holy come from?
- What football predictions December 9, 2017
- Why are Americans generally color fair
- Who is hosting the Winter Olympics
- How can I really accept myself
- How does the Israeli Knesset work