Will grind Starbucks beans
How can I grind coffee without a coffee grinder?
In my opinion, the best option is to have someone grind for you. Ask your friends - someone may have a grinder you can borrow, or they may be happy to grind it for you to get some cookies or part of the coffee bag.
If you have a local coffee shop, talk to the barista (about the latte you just bought) and ask if he / she will grind your beans for you. I've heard that even the mighty Starbucks will grind your beans for you if you ask nicely enough.
If you want to do it yourself you need to find a way to get the beans to grind. Some ideas:
Mortar and pestle. Be careful not to make Turkish coffee powder instead of the coarser grains you'd like.
Rolling pin. Put the beans in a heavy ziploc bag or something similar and give them a try. Roll, hit, smash.
Do you have a nice, heavy pan? Ziploc bag again, hammer gone.
Speaking of hammering ...
No, not this Hammer. That hammer.
- How is a broom made
- What are some interesting facts about Monsanto
- Social mobility benefits society
- Every US state is different
- How are the lateral elevations of the posterior delt done?
- What is meant by shift 1
- How difficult is the police process
- Is Stanford more prestigious than MIT
- Are there really complex numbers
- How do I earn like a billionaire
- How do you photograph a car
- How different are understanding and absolute understanding
- How is the Redmi 8A smartphone
- Who is the best cook in your family?
- What is all the tone scale music
- How many people have the same password?
- What are instant student loans
- Why are farmers more important than doctors
- Why are parabens harmful to the body
- Why do some people use clarified butter?
- Celebrate Jaeger and Collector birthdays
- Cities get too big
- People neglect party music
- Why is a Bentley Mulsanne too expensive