What is the country code for Ireland
The Country Code for Ireland: IE
according to ISO-3166
What does the flag of Ireland look like?
The TLD (Internet ending) of Ireland: .ie (e.g. www.domain.ie)
The country code for Ireland is 00353
Brief introduction to Ireland:
Ireland is an island nation in the Atlantic Ocean and borders the United Kingdom. Ireland has been a member of the European Union since 1973. The capital of the 4.6 million inhabitants is Dublin with approx. 530,000 inhabitants. Almost 90% of the population is Roman Catholic (in contrast to Northern Ireland, which is largely Protestant and still belongs to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland). Ireland has a parliamentary democracy as a form of government with a prime minister as head of government. Ireland was an economically underdeveloped country until the 1990s. Until then, Ireland was affected by immigration. Only the investment in industry and tourism allowed the country to join the European Union. The share of foreign companies was not insignificant and rose to a quarter of Irish value added. However, Ireland was hit hard by the 2007 financial crisis. The cultural activities take place in the centers of Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway. Outside of these cities, life is rural and dominated by agriculture and fishing. Irish Folk is a traditional Irish folk music, shaped by the "fiddle" (violin), which enjoys a certain popularity worldwide. Irish literature has produced some world famous writers: William Butler Yeats, George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde, James Joyce, Seamus Heaney.
- What is OLT in the telecommunications sector
- What are the most dangerous chat rooms
- Does the nervous system have a memory
- Can I skip placebo pills
- Is money just to get everything
- What is everyone's favorite subject in school
- Why is the ancillary service tax canceled?
- Where is the lowest salinity in the ocean
- Which balls do professional golfers use
- How do I stop Quora 1
- Are cashews bad for the kidneys
- Patent leather is strong
- How should we prepare for the CS executive
- How do I make my own drone
- Are dandruff and psoriasis the same thing?
- Killing spiders fleas
- Why do people hurt us in love
- Why is the water in the Ganga free of bacteria?
- How do I earn like a billionaire
- Are hotel in-room safes safe
- What is the specific resistance in units
- Foreign language learning requires talent
- What is the biblical meaning of 555?
- How do I connect Mixcloud to Sonos