Can I apply Nivea cream after waxing
Skin care after hair removal with wax
Waxing is one of the most popular hair removal techniques. However, even if the use of wax gives us the results we want - soft and hair-free skin - we must use the correct skin care products for the depilated areas. This is the only way to avoid possible discomfort, red spots or infections.
There is a whole list of things to avoid after waxing as your skin will be extra sensitive after using it. First of all, you should avoid heat for the first 24 hours after waxing - this means: do not take a hot bath, avoid spending time in a sauna or jacuzzi, as heat can irritate the skin. Chlorinated pools can also cause irritation. Heat opens the pores of the skin, which can potentially lead to infections. Regular skin care moisturizers based on tea tree oil could help close pores. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and helps soothe sensitive skin.
Cleaning the skin with wax after hair removal is very important as the hair roots are exposed and the skin becomes particularly susceptible to infection. You could take a warm (but not hot) shower and use antiseptic cream. This is especially recommended if your skin has a tendency to become inflamed after waxing. A cream based on tea tree or lavender oil is a great way to soothe the skin. Also, make sure your hands are clean before applying.
If your skin is irritated, it may be best to avoid rubbing on the waxed area. If possible, wear loose-fitting clothing and cotton underwear that the skin can breathe through. This is particularly recommended after you have waxed your legs or bikini line! In addition to allowing the skin to breathe, loose clothing also allows you not to sweat as much after waxing hair removal. Sweating creates an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, which can lead to rashes and redness. Excessive sweating should therefore be avoided as much as possible!
You should also avoid using deodorant or anything else that is perfumed for the next 24 hours. Doing so could make your skin sore.
A few days after application, you can use an exfoliant several times a week to remove dead skin and prevent ingrown hairs. Make sure your skin is getting enough moisture and incorporate nourishing creams into your skin care routine.
Hair regrowth begins about a week after waxing. It is best to avoid shaving between waxes as it disrupts the rhythm of hair growth and the hair needs to be the correct length for wax hair removal. Make sure that the hairs are the right length and that no other skin problems stand in the way of further wax treatment!
- Is India a nation or an empire
- Why was the Soviet Union flat
- How do I deal with dogs
- How many threads are in a core
- What is your most eccentric sexual fantasy
- Who makes the best gaming computers
- How fast is WiFi on transatlantic flights
- What is the capital of Oceania
- Did you suddenly grow overnight
- What is cluster analysis in data mining
- Should I watch a movie every day Why
- Are MADE EASY test series reimbursable
- How does 3D TV work without glasses
- How much commission should I pay publishers
- What is the best whey protein
- What is normalizing in metallurgy
- Is John O Sullivan still alive
- What are the special features of OLED displays
- What is the source of true happiness
- How are Taiwanese treated in Japanese times
- Why do birds like to peck me
- How do I calculate profitability ratios for projects
- What are the main art skills
- Which paper is best for a calendar