Mines TikTok user data illegally
Practice-oriented online marketing
Customers now spend a lot of time online. This is how companies follow their customers on the Internet - B-to-B and B-to-C alike. This book answers the most important related questions and presents specific solution concepts, success strategies and numerous checklists - from the cross-channel design of the customer journey to controlling and taking into account the legal framework. The companies are presented with tried and tested and new tools with which they can use marketing budgets in the online area effectively and efficiently.
In the 4th, completely revised and expanded edition, central innovations in the online world have been classified. In particular, the “platforms for the use of social media marketing” have been fundamentally revised and new developments - e. B. TikTok, voice search, page experience, text performance analysis etc. - were dealt with much more strongly. The lawyers Julia Blind and Rebekka Stumpfrock have incorporated new sections on data protection information and influencer marketing into the legal framework.
The newly added supplementary flash cards are used to check knowledge and support optimal learning success.
The main challenge for every marketer today is the question of how the various channels and instruments of online marketing can be integrated into the overall marketing concept. The fourth edition of the work “Practice-Oriented Online Marketing” presented by Kreutzer can help to master this demanding task. This is not just a convincing classification of online marketing in marketing management. The various instruments and channels are also explained and their fields of application and limits presented convincingly. Online marketing beginners and advanced users receive many impulses that are decisive for success: from the creative idea and the well-founded implementation to the controlling of the various measures. If you want to open up the whole world of online marketing, you will find a competent guide here.
Prof. Dr. Dr. H. c. mult. Heribert Meffert
Prof. Dr. Ralf T. Kreutzer is Professor of Marketing at the Berlin School of Economics and Law as well as Marketing and Management Consultant, Trainer and Coach. He held various management positions at Bertelsmann, Volkswagen and Deutsche Post for 15 years before he was appointed Professor of Marketing in 2005.
Authors and affiliations
- 1.BerlinGermany University of Economics and Law
About the authors
Prof. Dr. Ralf T. Kreutzer has been Professor of Marketing at the Berlin School of Economics and Law as well as Marketing and Management Consultant since 2005. He held various management positions at Bertelsmann, Volkswagen and Deutsche Post for 15 years before he was appointed Professor of Marketing in 2005. Through regular publications and lectures, Prof. Kreutzer has given significant impulses on various topics relating to marketing, dialogue marketing, CRM / customer loyalty systems, database marketing, online marketing, social media marketing, digital Darwinism, strategic and international marketing and a Advising a large number of companies in Germany and abroad on these topics.
- Book TitlePractical online marketing
- Book Subtitle Concepts - Instruments - Checklists
- Authors Ralf T. Kreutzer
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-31990-8
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature2021
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-31989-2
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-31990-8
- Edition Number4
- Number of PagesXXXVIII, 698
- Number of Illustrations1 b / w illustrations, 250 illustrations in color
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What are the attractions of Reykjavik
- What was Bitlys revenue in 2014
- What is the pizza capital of Norway
- Which investments avoid double taxation
- What language do Lithuanians speak
- Is life better lived simply or extravagantly?
- Is Darth Revan a gray Jedi
- What is marginal utility and marginal cost
- Can reduce RedP HI acids to alkanes
- Joe Namath wore tights
- How do you describe courage
- What is the MOSFET drive voltage
- What is the latter inverted
- What's wrong with my SPOJ solution
- How is culture an obstacle to communication
- Should companies raise wages when inflation rises?
- What did you gain from Quora? Why
- What is the thermal rating
- What are online resources for learning Ukrainian
- How can we spread consumer awareness
- What can an ENFP not live without?
- Loss of energy means that energy is destroyed
- Which programming language should a startup use?
- What is vector bone disease