How do ATMs withdraw money 1
Forget Money in the ATM - What You Can Do.
Has it ever happened to you that you forgot your money in the ATM? No? Then be glad that you always thought of taking the money from the machine. However, if it does happen in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the money doesn't have to be gone forever.
Forgot money: what to do
Your money is not necessarily lost if you accidentally forget it at the ATM. The latter logs every payout and withdraws the money after 20 to 30 seconds if you do not remove it in time. Normally the bank will check the cash in the machine against a list and will be able to credit you back if the worst comes to the worst.
Not all banks are trustworthy
However, not all banks book the amount back if you have forgotten money. The ZDF did the test and had debits at the ATMs of various banks withdrawn after 30 seconds. While Deutsche Bank and Berliner Volksbank automatically returned the amount, Commerzbank, Postbank and Berliner Sparkasse did nothing and only remitted it after a complaint. In the opinion of consumer advocates, this is unreasonable: "We urge the banks, of course, to transfer these amounts themselves, because consumers cannot be expected to leave it to chance whether they get their money back or not," said the consumer advocate Christian Pauli from the Federal Association of Consumer Organizations in a ZDF documentary. (GEZ 2013: The fees for the new radio license fee)
As soon as you notice that you have forgotten money at the ATM, you should make a note of the time and place so that you can give as precise information as possible later. So request a remittance if the bank remains inactive. But even then you may have to prove that you forgot the money and that the machine recovered it. A video recording of the bank could help here, or witnesses who were present at the time. (Easycash: How does the payment system work?)
When the next customer steals
And if you've forgotten your money and the next customer has taken it from the machine, that doesn't have to mean a loss either. For example, video surveillance could also come to your aid here, because every ATM is usually monitored. If the next customer takes the forgotten money, it is also about theft. And then you should not only notify the bank, but also notify the police.
Due to the data storage, the bank can still determine who was at the machine after you. If this person withdraws money himself after the illegal withdrawal, it is not a problem for the bank to determine the identity. However, the bank is not obliged to help clarify the case. (Pay cash on delivery: advantages and disadvantages)
- Runs Swift on Windows 10
- Struggle is the second name of life
- How good are Marcelo's skills
- What is the valence of bisulfate
- What juice does the liver excrete?
- What types of magic are there
- Non-Arabs like to hear Fairouz
- Have you ever seen a matrilineal marriage
- How can monitoring improve customer service?
- What's the best game you have ever beaten
- You can classify all of the Weasleys
- Is democracy liberal
- How is Han Solo an antihero
- What are the most famous meteor projects
- How was Pompeii before the eruption
- Who is on Apple's web development team
- Are the reviews on booking com real
- Narcissists are jealous
- What did Elia Martell look like?
- What is Africa International Trade
- What are the fees for the 11th trade
- What role does the ISP play
- What are your favorite anime tropics
- How can I get Excel training online