Can I get pregnant without having sex
Pregnant through the "pleasure droplet"?
Question: I sleep with my girlfriend regularly - without using contraception. I simply pull my member out of her vagina in good time before I "come". Her menstruation is now overdue for a week. Can my girlfriend get pregnant from "joy sperm" or how high is the risk of unprotected intercourse without effusion?
answer: It is very unlikely that a woman will become pregnant from the so-called "pleasure droplet".
However, this cannot be completely ruled out because the liquid - which has nothing to do with the ejaculate itself - may already contain one or the other sperm. The pleasure droplet is formed in the initial phases of arousal. It is a clear secretion that is formed in the Cowpers' glands, which are located in the area of the prostate.
The fact is, however, that a single sperm is enough to fertilize an egg.
Since coitus interruptus is not really a satisfactory solution in the long run, it is certainly advisable to think about a suitable contraceptive.
How safe is coitus interruptus?
Here's a little comparison with regard to safety: The Pearl Index for coitus interruptus is over 25. This means that out of 100 women who use this method of contraception for a year, more than 25 will become pregnant. In comparison, the Pearl Index for the pill is 0.1-1 and for the condom 3-14.
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Dr. Britta Bürger, specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
More articles on the topic
- How do the lungs detoxify?
- What if Great Britain invaded Argentina?
- Travel through Europe with a friend
- What age group is H M targeting?
- Which restaurants do you usually avoid?
- Baboons are West African animals
- Who was the best football player
- In which language is Google Docs written
- How do you develop your overall personality
- What is Apache Impala
- What is the salary of astronauts
- Medication will help you prevent migraines
- Is Jeffrey Epstein still alive?
- What was Daeneys Targaryen's biggest mistake?
- Can you eat too much avocado?
- Uses computer vision machine learning
- Dewalt batteries fail
- What is the main industry of Cape Breton Islands
- What software do radio stations use
- Should I be afraid of tall people
- Is a pension investment taxable?
- Cancer is always curable if found early
- Who hires retired teachers
- Ayurveda can treat chronic kidney disease
- The market capitalization of Ligand Inc. has been overvalued
- Abe is a Japanese name
- Who writes the Groupon ads
- There are now more Scientologists than Mormons
- Learns music genetically
- What is the value of Tan 0
- Sweden runs out of money
- How can you sow two-sided marketplaces
- How to write the name Piers
- Why does evolution make women physically weak