What is an attachment stone
Stones and earth(1) This annex applies to wastewater including production-specific polluted rainwater, the pollutant load of which mainly originates from the following production areas:
- Extraction and processing of natural stone, quartz, sand and gravel as well as production of fuller's earth, lime and dolomite,
- Production of sand-lime brick,
- Manufacture of concrete and concrete products and
- Manufacture of fiber cement.
- Wastewater that is discharged into a surface body of water created during the mining of mineral raw materials, provided that the water is only used to wash the products obtained there and does not contain any substances other than those that have been extracted and it is ensured that these substances do not end up in other bodies of water,
- Sanitary wastewater,
- Wastewater from indirect cooling systems and from process water treatment as well
- Waste water from the flue gas scrubbing.
- General requirements
- Requirements for the wastewater for the discharge point
(2) Production wastewater may not be discharged during the manufacture of concrete and concrete products.
(3) Wastewater may not be discharged during the production of fiber cement.
(4) The requirement according to paragraph 3 does not apply if the production unit is routinely cleaned or serviced. In this case, the following requirements apply:
- Requirements for the wastewater before mixing
- Which Turkish cities are booming
- Is trade good for the future?
- Can emotional intelligence heal a troubled personality
- How can I prevent cirrhosis
- How do I write something extraordinary
- Can H pylori be fatal
- Will the iPhone SE support Memoji
- Better experience Google Drive vs. Dropbox
- Is R AW an overrated secret service
- What does a black heart emoji mean
- Which words contain only vowels?
- How can anyone be an anarchist
- How colors are created in nature
- Native tobacco has nicotine
- Is the Wizard of Oz politically incorrect
- How was your first open mic experience
- When is jailbreak iOS 8 3 release
- Who is Kanye West
- How fast is the speed of the electric current
- How did Vladimir Lenin become so influential
- The senses are preserved after the intoxication
- Which strategies can facilitate cold calling?
- What is a slim kitchen price
- How long has the Soyuz program been suspended?