Am I addicted to ketamine 1
Depending on the form and amount of ingestion, the effect of ketamine sets in at different speeds and levels of intensity. A dangerous unconsciousness can set in immediately with the effect, which lasts for about a quarter of an hour. Hypothermia or dehydration of the eyes can be some of the dangerous consequences.
The substance can cause strong hallucinations. Users report a feeling of leaving their own body or of dying. In addition to this changed body experience, it can also lead to a loss of taste and smell. "Horror trips" with pronounced feelings of fear, panic attacks or visions of horror occur more frequently than with LSD or psychoactive mushrooms.
As an anesthetic, ketamine also relieves pain. Because of this, there is a risk of unnoticed bodily harm. Other physical effects include:
- Increase in blood pressure and heart rate
- Nausea and vomiting
- Signs of paralysis
If the dangerous drug is taken together with other substances that affect the respiratory center, such as heroin or alcohol, there is a risk of life-threatening respiratory paralysis.
Ketamine can cause psychological and possibly physical dependence.
When ketamine is consumed frequently, the effects on memory and cognition increase. People who had consumed ketamine for a long time suffered from memory impairment and neurological disorders. Ketamine is particularly dangerous for people with heart disease or high blood pressure. You should rather avoid consuming ketamine completely.
- Do you think this woman is pretty?
- Why is Al Capone a dangerous man
- How do I calculate profitability ratios for projects
- Should people have pity on the divorced
- What effects does Cetaphil have on acne
- What is Opentext MIM
- BTS will disband in 2019
- What are the two best marketing activities
- What's the greatest spring in Florida
- Which Hollywood actor works the hardest
- What are some examples of saturated photos
- Are there direct competitors to Facebook
- How is a carbon fiber cello made
- Can a real estate agent work alone
- How did God feel when he made souls
- What are the strategies for app promotion
- Why aren't there fat Jedi
- Can you solve this 100 out of 5
- Are there poles on the moon
- Which means as if
- Are humans really like chimpanzees?
- Where did the religion start?
- Who was the Cihuacoatl
- Can you summarize Trump Russia's investigation?