What are the best fairy lights
fairy lights test 2021
The best fairy lights 2021
An overview of recommended fairy lights
Even in summer, fairy lights create a special atmosphere in the garden.
When the days get shorter in winter or a mild summer evening draws to a close, it's time to to create a warm atmosphere. With the right lighting and decoration, both your own four walls and the garden can be made cozy. In addition to candles, fairy lights are ideal for immersing the environment in a warm light. If you want to buy a fairy lights, our fairy lights comparison can help you to decide on the best string of lights. Whether the light chains LED variant or the light curtain - our guide contains all the important information on the subject.
The types of fairy lights
You should first know the different types of fairy lights in order to be able to better assess the results of the fairy lights test afterwards. Information on the products available can be found in the table below." More information
|Fairy lights art||description|
|Chain of lights inside||If you are looking for a string of lights for indoor use, you need special lamps with an operating voltage of 230 volts. A party light chain or lanterns are also included here. You can also choose between different lengths - whether 10, 20, 50 or more lamps. Since the lights often look like a wax candle, they replace the classic Christmas tree lighting with candles. With fairy lights for indoor use, there are often different programs that make them blink, for example.|
|String of lights outside||Outdoor fairy lights usually have an E27 or E14 thread with 230 volts and 15 or 20 watts. Depending on how big the object to be hung is, the number of light elements also varies. You can also decide whether the fairy lights should be colored or warm white. A classic party light chain is usually available in the colors green, yellow, red and blue.|
|LED fairy lights||The LED light chains are available with white LED light; the fairy lights can also be colorful. Such fairy lights are available for indoor use or as garden fairy lights. With this type of light chain, pay attention to the IP marking, as the weather conditions are unpredictable, especially in winter, and cold or wet conditions can damage the light chain.|
|Net of lights||In this model, the light elements are connected in parallel and in series. Such a light network can span up to 500 lamps. You can also purchase this form of lighting for both indoor and outdoor use. However, a net of lights is particularly effective on the Christmas tree. So you can attach the decoration between the meshes of the net.|
|Light hose||A light hose is relatively inexpensive, but uses a relatively large amount of electricity. Such a light tube is usually several meters long and made of silicone.|
In addition to the fairy lights mentioned here, there are also more specific models, such as a string of lights made of wool, a curtain of lights or a string of lights made of Christmas balls. These variants are used for decoration rather than lighting. So depending on your preference, you can too opt for more extraordinary products - These special fairy lights can also be an eye-catcher as a tree chain for the Christmas tree.
Advantages and disadvantages of different types of fairy lights
As it should be for a fairy lights test, the advantages and disadvantages of the individual models were of course also determined. To you make the purchase decision easier, we have summarized them for you in the table below." More information
|String lights type||advantages||disadvantage|
|Chain of lights inside|
|Chain of lights outside|
|LED light chain|
|Net of lights|
The most important purchase criteria for fairy lights
So that you don't have to be influenced by uncertainties when buying, we have in the following section the most common questions on the topic of fairy lights, which usually appear in a fairy light test, answered for you." More information
How much electricity does a string of lights consume?
Unfortunately, fairy lights use a lot of electricity on average. Especially if the chain of lights is attached outside, it usually has to shine very brightly in order to be perceived at all. An average string of lights is used up about 0.8 kilowatt hours of electricity with a lighting time of eight hours. A kilowatt hour costs around 30 cents a month." More information
You pay around seven euros in electricity if you let your fairy lights shine for eight hours a day during the Christmas period.
How much electricity does an LED light chain consume?
An LED light chain is more energy efficient compared to a regular light chain because it only provides light and no additional heat is generated. In the end, you can save up to 80 percent in energy costs by using an LED light chain." More information
How many fairy lights do you need for a Christmas tree?
Depending on the Christmas tree, an appropriately long chain of lights must be selected. A string of lights 150 centimeters long, for example, is well suited for a Christmas tree, that reaches your waist. A larger tree, for example two meters high, then needs a chain of lights with a length of around 270 centimeters." More information
Where can I buy fairy lights?
When it comes to tree decorations at Christmas, the right chain of lights shouldn't be missing, preferably with green cable.
You can find fairy lights and other types of Christmas lights for outside and inside, for example at IKEA, Saturn or similar Electronics stores. For the next party, however, you can also order inexpensive fairy lights online, for example from Amazon.
What does Stiftung Warentest say?
The Stiftung Warentest reported on fairy lights and their electricity consumption in its 12/2007 issue. A string of lights often has one just as high power consumption as is the case with a refrigerator in the kitchen. If you want to save electricity and still don't want to do without a beautiful string of lights, then we recommend you the use of a string of lights solar model. However, Stiftung Warentest has not yet carried out a light chain test with regard to safety and longevity." More information
The most popular fairy lights brands and manufacturers
When looking to buy a string of lights, you will see many manufacturers who do offer good products. You can get an overview of the most popular brands and manufacturers with the help of the following list:" More information
In addition to these providers, Ikea products have also become available proved to be quite popular. Generally, these manufacturers provide you with various types and shapes, such as: B. a lantern or a string of lights made of wool. In addition, the models can be powered by electricity or batteries.
Buying advice for fairy lights
So that you can find your personal fairy lights test winner, you should absolutely observe the following criteriathat result from a fairy lights test." More information
- Light color: For the light color, you can choose between plain warm white or colorful fairy lights. White can look very cool here, especially with fairy lights in icicle shape or as stars.
- Cable color: When it comes to cable color, it is also important to differentiate between areas of application. If you have the fairy lights outside or use on the fir tree we recommend a green cable. Inside, transparent or white cables are better.
- Number of lamps and cable length: The higher the number of lamps, the longer the cable length must be. The cable length indicates how many centimeters of cable are between the socket and the first light element are located. Inside, a cable length of 15 centimeters is completely sufficient, while outside it should be at least 50 centimeters.
- Power supply: A string of lights can be either through a power cord and a mains connection, can be put into operation via a battery-operated rechargeable battery or via a solar station. If the light chain is solar or cable-operated, it can be used wirelessly and canwithout connection to the power grid to be used. They are therefore very suitable for outdoor use.
A chain of lights is ideal for creating a warm atmosphere in the dark - whether at a summer party in the garden or at Christmas. Depending on the area of application, color, Number of lamps and cable lengthas well as the power supply can be adjusted. In any case, make sure that the light chain is of good quality, especially if you want to use it outdoors. Here it is important that the fairy lights protected against the weather is." More information
- How does the curvature affect the focal length?
- Is Kakashi a real name in Japanese
- Does the IIIT Allahabad have a branch of computer science
- Where do the St. Louis Blues practice
- What is the national language of Singapore
- What are the food customs in Switzerland
- Sucks the Ukrainian Engineering University
- Which castle has the thickest walls?
- Who designed the Windows 10 icons
- Dietary potassium aids in curing Meniere's disease
- What's popular now
- What exactly is grape soda
- Why are people blinded by capitalism
- Is romance interesting by nature
- What is the worst fruit for weight loss
- How are the placements for SPJIMR Finance
- How did you afford your first home
- Which is best motog3 or mi4i
- What is the scientific name of Zander
- How Warren Buffet researched stocks
- Which comes first, family or nation
- Bruce Springsteen continues his world tours
- How do I maintain dental health
- How fast is our ICBM interceptor missile
- When was the TV channel GRIT created?
- What is an asterisk and who is using it
- Are IP address proxies trustworthy?
- How to attach a lens hood
- What are the shadiest streets in Seattle
- How is SRM College 1
- Why do people like to use Craigslist
- How can I make 100 next week
- Could a psychological change cause a genetic mutation