Why doesn't Amazon accept crypto
Paying at Amazon with Bitcoin: possible thanks to this startup
Amazon & Bitcoin
The future of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is still not clearly defined. Nevertheless, payment is now possible in the world's largest online shop. Read what's behind it.
Automatic: Moon converts your cryptos into real money during the Amazon payment process.
This is how you can pay with Bitcoin on Amazon
- This is called Moon and is a browser plug-in available for Google Chrome, Opera and the not-so-well-known Brave.
- Once activated, the plugin recognizes your payment process at Amazon and acts as a kind of middleman.
- This means that the plugin automatically converts the order value at Amazon from your crypto portfolio into real money and sends it to Amazon.
- It's free, there are no transaction fees.
- In order to equip Moon with your crypto currencies, it is possible to link it to Coinbase accounts and the Lighting Wallet.
- Could existence be considered a sin
- What are your most important possessions
- What natural substances promote dreaming?
- Putin makes the laws in Russia
- All information is good
- What are the criticisms of Basel I.
- What is the value of e 0
- How do electrons flow in these circuits
- How do music producers listen to music
- Can you decipher the word CENST?
- How much is my used laptop worth
- How do I prove false allegations
- What is the speed of light 6
- Why is natural light better in photography
- Is it possible for call recording
- Why is psychology not a scientific study
- What are the problems with Ford Mustang
- What kind of music is a kick
- Most people become successful by mistake
- What is a delivery in store
- How can death make you feel paranoid?
- How do natural disasters affect the environment?
- What does canceled without prejudice
- Which Beatles songs were remixed