What are some free online woodworking courses
SAP offers new free online courses
Following the success of the openSAP platform and the Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) offered there, SAP today announced that it will offer a greater variety of online courses in order to maximize their benefits and reach as many learners as possible worldwide.
While the courses are still designed for developers who use SAP technologies, there will be new courses that emphasize the business side and are also aimed at application experts.
A Overview of the current courses can be found on the homepage of openSAP.
All openSAP courses are free and intended for specialists, students and the general public. SAP would like to make the most important information available in a clear form via openSAP. Participants learn more about the latest trends in technology and business directly from the market leader for business applications and learn how their company can continue to grow with the help of SAP solutions. The following new online courses will be offered in the future:
- SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA: The course provides insights into the benefits of the SAP Business Suite for companies and the added value through SAP HANA. Participants learn what will change through the use of the software and receive comprehensive information about the importance of SAP Business Suite powered by HANA for different business areas and industries. The course starts on April 9th. More information can be found here.
- Sustainability and Business Innovation: Dr. Peter Graf, Chief Sustainability Officer at SAP, will provide information on the most important findings from the sustainability and innovation initiatives of SAP and SAP customers and explain the great benefits that companies can gain from acting responsibly and environmentally consciously. The course covers sustainability best practices, from strategy to business case to business processes, stakeholder dialogue and reporting. The course starts on April 29th. More information can be found here.
- Fast implementation of SAP solutions: SAP offers best practices for quick and easy implementation of solutions. The course explains how the method can achieve faster value creation, reduce project risks and achieve clear results for users.
SAP announced its first MOOC “Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANA” in April 2013. With over 80,000 participants, the course is still met with an enthusiastic response. In total, more than 200,000 learners have registered for the eight openSAP courses on offer. Dr. Vishal Sikka, member of the Executive Board of SAP AG, recently held a simplified introductory course for SAP HANA on openSAP, which received a positive response.
"With openSAP we now offer training courses on the latest innovations in IT and business for everyone," said Dr. Bernd Welz, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Solution & Knowledge Packaging at SAP. “By addressing the broadest possible target group of experts, students and the general public, we help companies around the world achieve positive, concrete results. This is especially true for the three new courses that we are announcing today! "
SAP is also optimizing openSAP with additional functions such as communication in social networks and a new app for the iPad that users can use to download training materials and use them offline. As soon as users are reconnected to the Internet, their progress is automatically synchronized with the openSAP platform.
Further information can be found in the SAP newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews
Current free online courses from SAP:
On openSAP, SAP offers MOOCs, currently on the topic of leadership in digitization and solutions from SuccessFactors, the German SAP user group offers courses in its learning community in the training and certification shop.
More information about free learning opportunities from SAP:
Free online courses from openSAP
SAP promotes knowledge transfer through new, free online courses
Fit for digital change - new training series openSAP Thought Leaders
openSAP online course "Cloud for Customer" gives an insight into a new type of customer interaction
Free courses: digital change and what it means for managers
New openSAP courses on the subject of digital business solutions
SAP NOW | September 23 to 24, 2020 in Berlin
ERP and SAP S / 4HANA are one of the main topics around which SAP NOW in Berlin revolves. Find out how you can use SAP S / 4HANA to integrate intelligent technologies into your business processes, network all of your data and automate important functions. In exclusive SAP S / 4HANA Move tours, interested customers receive all the information they need to switch to SAP S / 4HANA. SAP customers also report on experiences from their transformation projects. More information about SAP NOW
The incalculable spread of the coronavirus prompted us to postpone the planned SAP NOW Berlin. We are already looking forward to welcoming you on instead23. and September 24, 2020 to be able to welcome you in the STATION Berlin. The tickets remain valid.
Information about SAP
As the market leader for business software, SAP AG supports companies of all sizes and from all sectors in operating their business profitably, continuously adapting and growing sustainably. From the back office to the boardroom, from the warehouse to the shelf, from the desktop to the mobile device - SAP enables people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business information more effectively than the competition. More than 253,500 customers rely on SAP applications and services to better achieve their goals. Further information at www.sap.de.
Note to the editors
For press photos and television material in high resolution, please visit our platform www.sap.com/photos. There you will find the latest broadcast TV footage material as well as images on topics related to SAP for direct download. You can find videos on SAP topics from around the world at www.sap-tv.com. You can also embed the films from this page in your own publications and websites.
Contact for the press:
Martin Gwisdalla, SAP, +49 (6227) 7-67275, [email protected], CET
SAP press hotline, +49 (6227) 7-46315, CET; +1 (610) 661-3200, EST; [email protected]
Peter Mertens, Burson-Marsteller, +1 (617) 912-5418, EST [email protected]
- Is Googolplex greater than infinity
- How does yeast make milk
- Why are all the good ones taken
- How can I improve myself in exams?
- How is a stolen identity used
- What is the Federal Investigation Office
- How will history judge the Trump administration
- What are the advantages of the Kraeuter Shisha
- Why are luxury hotels so expensive
- What is Facebook Exchange
- What is Deleuzian Aesthetic
- How do you train sled dogs
- What natural substances promote dreaming?
- Why are Costco clothes big and baggy
- Married people watch porn
- How is it that Japan has so much plutonium
- Who colonized Kuwait
- How should an ideal love story be
- What does etymology
- What did you say to yourself this year
- What are some baseball traditions
- How does a profile projector work
- Who invented Yahtzee
- How does Russia see Scandinavia