For what x is tan x 1
The basic functions use the length of the hypotenuse (the longest side), the opposite cathede, the angle x facing, and the adjacent (Adjacent), which at the angle x is applied.
The sine of x, written sin (x), is defined as:
|sin (x)||=||Opposite cathete|
The cosine of x, written cos (x), is defined as:
The tangent of x, written tan (x), is defined as:
|tan (x)||=||Opposite cathetus|
Note that tan (x) is undefined at the point x = 0.
Knowing an angle and the length of one side of a right triangle makes it very easy to find the second side.
|For angles between 90 and 180 degrees:|
sin (x) == sin (180 - x)
cos (x) == - cos (180 - x)
tan (x) == - tan (180 - x)
For angles between 0 to 90 degrees:
|For angles between 180 and 270 degrees:|
sin (x) == - sin (180 + x)
cos (x) == cos (180 + x)
tan (x) == - tan (180 + x)
|For angles between 270 and 360 degrees:|
sin (x) == - sin (360-x)
cos (x) == - cos (360-x)
tan (x) == tan (360-x)
Sin-1(x) or asin (x) denotes the inverse sine function or arc sine. This indicates the angle whose sine is x. Similar to arc cosine and arc tangent. A quick look at the table above shows that there can be different answers for an arc function. This is why physical formulas with arc functions usually require the range in which the angle may lie.
Remarks:C-Script provides trigonometric functions for var-Variables unsupported by lite-C for var (in Pure mode) and for double. The var-Functions use angles in. For compatibility reasons with Gamestudio Degree (0 ... 360), their counterparts, double, however, use angles in Radians (0 ... 2 pi) to be compatible with C. So always be clear about which angle you want to use!
Some useful functions:
tan (x) = sin (x) / cos (x)
sin (x-y) = sin (x) cos (y) - cos (x) sin (y)
cos (x + y) = cos (x) cos (y) - sin (x) sin (y)
cos (x-y) = cos (x) cos (y) + sin (x) sin (y)
tan (x + y) = (tan (x) + tan (y)) / (1 - tan (x) tan (y))
tan (x-y) = (tan (x) - tan (y)) / (1 + tan (x) tan (y))
By using the above formulas x = y replace, we get:
sin (2x) = 2 sin (x) cos (x)
cos (2x) = cos2(x) - sin2(x)
tan (2x) = 2 tan (x) / (1 - tan2(x))
- The big bang is just a theory
- How do you say piano in Urdu
- What are the problems of Irish reunification
- Are US presidents with a doctorate better
- What is Caffeine Induced Anxiety Disorder
- Why am I not learning 1
- Is it true that Facebook uses HTML6?
- How important is beauty in today's world
- How are traffic lights repaired
- Are people talking about coworking in Melbourne?
- Which is worse verbal or physical abuse
- Who does the prosecutor work for?
- What makeup should a beginner buy?
- How are the internships at TSEC
- How would you change the borders of Africa
- Human rights change according to age
- Why should schools be 2 hours longer
- What bandwidth is required for streaming
- What is the importance of college catalogs
- A pinched nerve can cause chest pain
- Which country produces the most tobacco products
- Does the Canon EOS 1000D support video mode
- What should I do after my BMS
- Did you regret giving birth at home?