Is there a cure for swine flu
These Flu home remedies support recovery:
- Drink 3 cups of one daily Tea mixture made from linden and elderflower, sage and thyme, possibly sweetened with honey. This has an antipyretic effect and soothes Sore throatand cough.
- Perform if you have a high fever the good old vinegar socks Good service: Put 2 - 3 tablespoons of vinegar in 1 liter of water (room temperature) and dip cotton socks, wring them out gently and put them on. Put on dry socks and lie down in bed. Repeat the process several times until the fever has subsided.
- A Neck wrap with curd has a beneficial effect on strep throat.
- Nasal irrigation Several times a day with isotonic (for dry nasal mucosa) or hypertonic (for nasal congestion) saline solution facilitates nasal breathing.
- The light one has a refreshing and soothing effect on headaches Rubbing peppermint oil on the temples. Be careful not to get in the eyes.
- Hand washing and that is refreshing Cooling the forehead with a soaked, pleasantly scented washcloth.
- Even if you hardly have any appetite, you should daily light meals such as bouillon or vegetable soup to take in.
- At least drink 2 liters of herbal tea, diluted fruit juice or water.
- Repeated Ventilation has a refreshing effect and supplies the cells with oxygen.
- If the symptoms get worse despite the use of home remedies for flu, such as nausea / vomiting, stiff neck or loss of consciousness, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Typical fluSymptoms are:
- Sudden, severe feeling of illness with headache and body aches,
- Fever (can be over 39 ° Celsius),
- dry cough and
A Flu illness lasts 1 to 2 weeks. What you need most now is rest! Treat yourself to this (forced) time-out and at the same time spare your fellow human beings from infection. You can do a lot to alleviate the annoying accompanying symptoms and to support the healing process.
Flu Or Cold: What's the Difference?
Fever: what are the typical signs?
Fever: Tips for antipyretic home remedies
How is your health? Do the online health checks on our website.Test your health
From A for weight loss to Z for onion: Alphabetical listing of all nutrition topics.Nutrition issues
Colds and flu-like infections: A.Vogel Dossier
Prevention, treatment and advice for colds and flu-like infections.Expertise and tips from recognized A.Vogel health experts
Excursion tips to A.Vogel:
Visit us in Roggwil (TG) and Teufen (AR)
- What can I drink to look younger
- What songs contain examples of whale songs
- How divorce alimony works
- Backpacking in Rishikesh is a good idea
- Where does Australia get water from?
- What CRP level indicates cancer
- Which breeds of chicken are not kosher?
- Which vintage iPhone took the best pictures
- What's your favorite sad quote
- What does the keto diet include
- Why don't Europeans have guns at home?
- How can someone increase their brain power
- Have you ever been to Judge Judy
- Does indignation marketing work
- How do I deal with a stress interview
- What actually is coniferous trees
- How do I forget a recurring nightmare
- The Weeknd uses automatic reconciliation
- Why is the Byzantine Empire called Byzantine
- How does the Eucharist transform us?
- Understanding in words is true knowing
- How do I save videos from LinkedIn
- Was Islamic terrorism a problem before 1991?
- Cholo is a derogatory word