Which are the cities that never sleep?
Because of the "city that never sleeps": New Yorkers go to bed early
New Yorkers pride themselves on living in the "city that never sleeps," but according to a new study, New Yorkers go to bed pretty early. At 11 p.m. the average person who wore a certain fitness bracelet was asleep. The small devices on the wrist save the steps and also when the wearer goes to bed. Result: Of the US metropolises, the New Yorkers are the first in the springs and in comparison with other cities, the New Yorkers are the opposite of night owls.
But New Yorkers are also early risers. They are still beaten by Brisbane, Australia, where you jump out of bed at 6:29 a.m. The Muscovites, at the other extreme, remain in bed until 8:08 a.m. On the other hand, they are the last to go to bed (0.46 a.m.) and the Brisbans the first, at 10.57 p.m. - three minutes earlier than the New Yorkers. Tokyo people sleep the least at 5:44 hours, Melbourne people the most at 6:58 hours. Stockholmers are the best walkers with 8876 steps a day. In Sao Paulo, on the other hand, people seem to appreciate driving or simply stay at home: just 6254 steps. People sleep a lot in Germany too.
In Munich it is 6:48 hours, in Berlin one minute more. But the Germans are among the good pedestrians. People from Munich take 8026 steps a day, while Berliners take 8134 steps. The data have a certain representativeness because they come from tens of thousands of users. On the other hand, the fitness bracelets are mainly worn by younger, sporty people.
- What if you were very rich
- Is camouflage illegal SEO
- Can time be viewed as god
- Why do we do Satyanarayan Katha
- Why is China's business mood falling suddenly
- What are some simple dinosaurs
- Why does Guillain-Barre Syndrome occur
- Where does a cat purr come from
- Can a mother bewitch her own child
- How can I play the system
- Have you seen blue whale
- Is a digital marketing course useful
- Which animals feed exclusively on seaweed?
- All diseases can be cured naturally
- What is your favorite 5-course menu?
- How did Vladimir Lenin become so influential
- How do I get income tax jobs
- How are Gmail and iCloud Mail different
- Can a real estate agent work alone
- Deploy the Django project in the Google App Engine
- What is the oldest building in Italy
- What are AMC Gold Tickets used for?
- Why do careers feel like cults?
- MIT is the best university for robotics