Will Ant Man 3 come
"Ant-Man 3" with Marvel super villain & a new cast: This is how the sequel to "Ant-Man And The Wasp" continues
Many returnees await us in “Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania” - above all director Peyton Reed and the central duo of Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly in the leading roles.
But Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer are also back in the third part after “Ant-Man And The Wasp” and should play an important role again as Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne. After all, there is still a lot to tell about Janet's time in the quantum realm.
But first things first, because a well-known role will also be filled with another actress in the sequel ...
»" Ant-Man "on Disney + *
»" Ant-Man And The Wasp "on Disney + *
The new Cassie Lang: is she going to be a superhero?
As Disney and Marvel previously reported, Kathryn Newton, known from "Pokémon Detective Pikachu", "Big Little Lies" and "Freaky", among others, now plays Scott's daughter Cassie Lang.
Newton is the third actress in the role after Abby Ryder Fortson (in "Ant-Man" and "Ant-Man And The Wasp") and Emma Fuhrmann (in "Avengers: Endgame").
It is obvious that Ryder Fortson can no longer play the role that she played so wonderfully in the first two parts. Due to the big leap in time in "Avengers: Endgame" it is simply not old enough and therefore had to be replaced in the mega blockbuster. According to insiders, there is another reason why her successor Fuhrmann is being replaced immediately: Marvel wanted an actress who could be trusted to have great traction for a long time.
And that's where Kathryn Newton comes into play, who is already considered the star of tomorrow, already has major projects in her résumé and can also lead films and series. Because that's exactly what the plan is. Her character Cassie Lang becomes the superhero Stature in the comics, who has very similar powers to her father.
We assume that Cassie Lang's future is already being prepared with her own films or her own series on Disney + in "Ant-Man 3" and that she already has a bigger role there.
Kang: One of the most powerful villains in the MCU
“Ant-Man” Scott Lang certainly needs the support of his daughter urgently. Because he and his colleague Hope Van Dyne aka The Wasp are up against one of the most powerful MCU villains ever.
Jonathan Majors ("Da 5 Bloods", "The Trial Of The Chicago 7") plays the conqueror Kang who travels through time. The far from the future Kang is one of the most legendary and dangerous opponents of the Avengers in the comics and equipped with a superior intellect and the technology of the day after tomorrow ...
In the following video we introduce you to Kang in more detail ...
It is very possible that its origin will be changed a little compared to the comics and that it will be more closely connected to the quantum level or the quantum realm in the MCU. The mysterious realm in which Janet Van Dyne long disappeared is already explored a little in "Ant-Man And The Wasp". But many details have so far remained on the surface.
Director Peyton Reed already told us in an interview on “Ant-Man And The Wasp” that there is much more to the quantum level in the scene than can be discovered in the cinema. It also gave us the tip to stop the picture later in the home theater: "Then in the distance, briefly in the background, you see a part of the quantum realm that looks different from what we have seen so far."
And yes. When streaming on Disney + you have to pause the picture exactly after an hour and 35 minutes when Hank and Janet break out of the quantum level. In the background you can see something that looks like a city under a protective dome.
This is exactly what director Peyton Reed confirmed to us: "You can see something in this scene I just pointed out to you that could be a little hint of civilized life down there."
As Reed continued to tell us this is not hidden in the film for no reason, but should become more important in the future. After the city did not yet play a role in “Avengers: Endgame”, as we initially suspected, it should now become important in the “Ant-Man And The Wasp” sequel.
After all, the film is not called "Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantummania" for nothing. This title already teases that we will see more of the mysterious realm in the quantum level that was only superficially explored in “Ant-Man And The Wasp”.
"Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantummania" is slated for release in 2022. There is no exact start date yet, but we are expecting autumn 2022. The predecessor “Ant-Man And The Wasp” is running today, Good Friday, April 2, at 8:15 pm on ProSieben.
* These links are so-called affiliate links. We receive a commission when purchasing via these links or when taking out a subscription. This has no effect on the price.
- Are there any good libraries in Durgapur
- Why is Adrian Lamo not on Instagram
- How can we make a human heart
- How much does a critical illness cover
- Are snow tires beneficial in Indianapolis
- Why is the Byzantine Empire called Byzantine
- Are coworking spaces popular in Southeast Asia?
- Is Ser Davos Lord Gendry's Bannerman
- Is it good to have a kind teacher?
- Why are there many American socialist parties
- What recordings should a dog have
- Is sqrt 2 + sqrt 3 irrational
- Can water dissolve bioplastics
- What is a delivery in store
- What is ethical dimension
- Seattle is a safe city
- Vatican City What is the Curia
- Why does iTunes stop syncing apps
- What are interesting books for financial mathematics
- Is Manchester in Lancashire or Greater Manchester
- How did the audience initially react to Psycho
- Who is the richest Disney princess
- What is your favorite Pat Metheny recording?
- What is the full form of EMIC
- Which are the best quality cement boards
- Can an Echo Dot be used alone
- Baking an expensive hobby
- Is there a gym in NIT Raipur
- How good is Erdogan for Turkey
- Classical music licensing
- How do I build a blog community
- Do you have a best friend forever