Tretinoin is the best anti wrinkle cream
Tretinoin - The Best Stuff For Wrinkles?
Vitamin A, also called Retinol known is pretty good stuff when it comes to Anti-aging for the skin goes. After all, it's one of the few active ingredients that does proven to have a skin-rejuvenating effect Has. But retinol is now facing serious competition, virtually from the same company. Tretinoin is the name of the active ingredient that has been around for longer than Secret weapon when it comes to fighting wrinkles. Tretinoin is said to be 20 times stronger than retinol and not only smooth wrinkles, but also improve the structure of the skin and prevent clogged pores. But what is actually behind tretinoin?
Tretinoin: what is it?
- Like retinol, it belongs to the group of Retinoids, which includes different variants of vitamin A.
- Tretinoin is a so-called derivative of the vitamin and is therefore also called Vitamin A acid designated.
- The same as for retinol is also for tretinoin Effectiveness of the care substance proven.
- The discovery was from tretinoin pure random. The American dermatologist Albert M. Kligman discovered the active ingredient as part of a study on the treatment of acne in the 1980s.
How does tretinoin work?
Tretinoin not only relieves acne but also promotes skin renewal. At the same time, the use of tretinoin prevents the formation of nasty pimples and the associated inflammation byexcess, thickened cornea detached and thus the sebum can flow out of the pores better. , so that clogged, inflamed pores do not arise in the first place. Through the Peeling effect Tretinoin makes the skin look more even, pigment spots are significantly reduced, and the skin gains new ones Tension and elasticity and fine lines are smoothed. Because: tretinoin promotes healthy cell division and stimulates the body's own Formation of collagen and elastin.
Similar to retinol, tretinoin can especially be used on sensitive skin cause irritation at the beginning. Therefore, the application and the concentration of the active ingredient (available between 0.02 and 0.1 percent) should be increased slowly so as not to damage the skin. So she can slowly get used to the active ingredient. Particularly important: Tretinion makes the skin more sensitive to UV light. Therefore, please always use in the evening before bed and in the morning Sun protection Instruct.
Ok, so where can I get the antiaging miracle now?
While retinol is now available in various cosmetics, in Germany, at least for now, tretinoin is only available in the pharmacy available. Many products even are prescription only, as they significantly affect the structure of the skin. But there Tretinion in the USA, however, already totally hyped it will certainly not be long before the magic drug finds its way overseas to rid us of one or two pimples or wrinkles.#Subjects
- How to grow large onions
- Is archeology comparable to anthropology
- Cannabis use can cause a heart attack
- What are the resorts in Fuerteventura
- Is OpenDNS the best web filtering website
- FIFA 16 is offline
- Why do introverts have difficulty setting boundaries
- How does Facebook affect the voters?
- Why is logistic regression so fast
- How do I use a rewritable DVD
- What is medical crowdfunding
- What celebrities have YouTube channels
- Can I priny on printed fabric
- Is CS GO really toxic to the community
- Who is the father of Rachana
- What are some great skills
- Which artist sang the song Themis?
- What is the Latin word for smoke
- Why is the camera body so expensive
- Which Hindi song changes your mood
- What is the value of Tan 0
- What is a 1st degree offense
- How to make lemon balm tea
- Is artificial intelligence linked to cognitive science
- Are there websites similar to prezi
- How does daydreaming work
- What is the trend in accounting software
- What is the importance of college catalogs
- Cleopatra was an opportunist
- Cheap authentic North Face jackets are reliable
- How do I use IF in Excel
- Can be soulmate friends
- How to calculate an inheritance tax
- What is a Tron Predictive Price