How much does a Bitcoin ATM cost
ATMs for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies give you the opportunity to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ether immediately on site. Simple, fast, secure, low fees. Managed and operated in Switzerland.
You don't have to be a cryptocurrency expert to use our crypto and bitcoin ATMs. Our goal is to make buying and selling Bitcoin and Ether for cash, even the first time, as easy and secure as possible. If you've ever used a traditional ATM you are more than ready to use our crypto ATMs.
Our machines are safe and reliable, and we are at your side with a dedicated support team, FAQs and guides.
The advantages of our crypto and bitcoin ATMs
Buy and sell Bitcoin and Ether with cash: cash to crypto and crypto to cash.
Competitive: Low transaction fees.
Competitive: Low transaction fees.
Real-time prices: updated every 5 seconds.
Safe: Secure connection, software always up to date.
Help: FAQs, guides and our support are there for you.
- Local: Excellent locations in major cities.
- Simple: buy or sell immediately.
- Multilingual: EN, FR, DE, IT, ES supported.
- Practical: withdraw cash from any machine in our network - regardless of where you initiated the transaction.
- Trust: We are a company that complies with the Swiss Money Laundering Act.
Buying crypto from our ATMs is easy and secure. You can get your Bitcoin or Ether in just 2 minutes. Are you ready to buy and sell Bitcoin or Ether? Our step-by-step guides, which you can find here, will guide you through the process.
- Make sure that the printed paper wallet is not damaged and that no part of the QR code is missing before proceeding with the transaction.
- You MUST introduce a minimum amount of CHF / EUR 50 into the machine to complete a purchase transaction. If you import less than the minimum amount of 50 CHF / EUR, you can NEITHER complete the purchase order NOR get your money back. The machine has no way of returning money.
- 5 EUR and 1000 CHF banknotes are not accepted.
- Keep your printed paper wallet safe. If you lose this (especially the private key) there is no way to get your money back.
- If you plan to scan the issued QR codes or transfer your cryptos to a personal wallet: Do not bend, fold or damage the printed paper along or on the QR code. Scanners cannot read the QR code if it is damaged. If you break the QR code, you can simply enter your private key manually to access your funds.
- It is NOT recommended to keep Bitcoin on a printed paper wallet. As soon as your Bitcoin or Ether has been received, we strongly recommend that you transfer them to your personal wallet immediately.
- As I said before, please remember that there is no way to cancel the transaction to get your cash back - you have to complete the transaction.
- Make sure that the printed redemption ticket is not damaged and that no part of the QR code is missing before proceeding with the transaction.
- Payments must within the period indicated on the machine sent to and received from the specified public wallet address printed on your redemption ticket.
- Please send no payments from an exchange or an exchange wallet, as these can exceed the deadline for a successful transfer shown on the terminal. In this case, the money cannot be automatically refunded and you will need to contact our support team for help. All payments should be sent from a traditional wallet app.
Your transaction will be considered invalid and canceled in the following cases: whereby the cryptos are sent back to the wallet address from which they were sent:
If you do not send the full amount in one transaction or only receive a partial payment.
When a payment is sent or received after the time limit displayed on the ATM.
In the case of invalid and canceled transactions:
Miner's fees for processing and returning the transaction will be deducted from the amount deposited into the account.
Check the blockchain to see if the refund has been confirmed.
If you want to try again, DO NOT USE the same redemption ticket. Please start a new transaction, remembering to send the correct amount within the deadline shown on the machine. If you use the same redemption ticket, the transaction will be considered invalid and will be canceled again.
Your redemption ticket can only be used once to pay out the transaction. Once used, it is no longer valid.
Keep your printed redemption ticket safe between sale and payout. If you lose it, there is no way to get your money back.
Do not bend, fold, or damage the printed paper along or on the QR code. Scanners cannot read the QR code if it is damaged. If you break the QR code, you can simply enter your private key manually to access your funds. If you break your QR code anyway, contact our support. You can find more information under FAQ.
The sale can take anywhere from 10 minutes to several hours, depending on which wallet you are using and how high the mining fees are. For some wallets, you can change the suggested fees to allow faster processing times.
If for any reason the machine no longer has enough cash to complete your sales transaction, please find another machine near you or contact our support team for help.
You can enter your telephone number in order to be informed by SMS about the progress of your transaction (in progress, ready to withdraw, etc.). This step is optional but recommended. If you have a foreign number, please include your country code (e.g .: FR +33 or DE +49). Swiss numbers (079) do not need to include the country code.
It will NOT Recommended to leave your balance on the printed redemption ticket. As soon as your transaction is fully confirmed, we strongly recommend that you withdraw the transaction amount as soon as possible at one of our closest active crypto ATMs.
- Please note: Your redemption ticket can only be scanned up to 30 days after the transaction has been completed in order to withdraw the amount. If you have kept your redeeming ticket beyond this period without redeeming it, you must contact our support to reactivate the redeeming ticket in order to be able to withdraw the amount in our crypto ATM network.
Other important information about buying and selling:
- Limit of CHF 1,000 total volume for buying and selling.
- NFC reader is deactivated.
- You cannot scan paper wallets during the sales process.
- No identity check is required to use our crypto ATMs.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (GMT +01: 00)
Would you like a crypto and bitcoin ATM at your business location?
Find out more about why you should put a cryptocurrency ATM in your store.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Join our mailing list to receive company news, version updates, event invitations, and more from our team!
- How can I get over debilitating remorse
- What are the 7 elements for hip hop
- How can I become an acting star
- What is the mechanism of the Cannizzaros reaction
- What are some good php tutorials
- What acting class is best in Pune
- How the leaders ruled in ancient Mesopotamia
- What's your best military story
- Is development possible without falling trees?
- What are some fast growing trees
- What makes fictional monsters really monstroes
- Where do the chickens at Boston Market come from?
- Bitcoin is becoming more popular than money
- What's the best game you have ever beaten
- Who is older Lakshmi or Saraswati
- How does a company's stock split work
- What do you see as depression
- Which video editing software supports vector graphics
- What contributes to poverty
- What is Bitcoin Futures
- What if Great Britain invaded Argentina?
- What's in the camel's hump
- Does CBD oil affect thyroid medication
- Is that grammatically correct? It benefits