What are angels doing
What are angels doing in heaven?
The concept of angels and heaven is extremely esoteric, and the prophecies relating to firsthand visions of heaven are not to be taken literally, namely Ezekiel and Isaiah. Rambam defines many of the words used in the accounts and how they should be properly translated in order to understand them. He teaches that the angels are intertwined with "God's glory", creation, chaos, and the natural laws of the universe, which he calls "divine science". It shouldn't really be discussed as it can be very easily misunderstood. However, in The Guide of the Perplexed, the rambam does its best to explain without breaking the ban.
God is incorporeal and immutable, as such he uses messengers to interact with lower worlds that require physical interaction.
Angels do not have free will like humans, and they must follow Hashem's will. There is some latitude in how they can fulfill God's commandment, but ultimately there is a government command that they must obey. In nature, it's like a leaf floating down from a tree, it will definitely fall to the ground, but how it gets there is unpredictable.
- Why is niacin put in food
- Is test cricket really boring
- Should I do an internship at Salesforce?
- Which is the best fighter jet in the world
- What's in the camel's hump
- Which house and which planet decides about the career
- How many inches are in 1 foot
- Contains iOS screenshots URL information
- How is the Bootstrap front-end framework structured
- How does your pet manipulate you
- What do hens eat
- Why is everyone abusing power
- What rhymes with mango 1
- Can I improve my mental strength
- Directors make good actors
- What is the Russian word for Japanese
- What is the best unmanned breakthrough technology
- What if consciousness has physics
- Why was the American Civil War inevitable?
- What is the purpose of a wildlife biologist
- We keep referees unbiased
- How to deal with internet arguments
- What are lymph tissues
- What is the curriculum for PSC