Who are EMR consultants
About the EMRSafety and orientation in empirical medicine
The empirical medical register, or EMR for short, is a division of Eskamed AG. The company from Basel has been active in the health sector since 1986. Originally set up as a communication agency for medical topics, the company specialized in quality assurance in empirical medicine in 1999 and developed the EMR quality label.
|Number of employees||60|
|Therapists with an EMR quality label||23'800|
|Managing Director Eskamed AG / EMR||Françoise is alive|
|Deputy Head of EMR||Christoph Nyfeler, Armin Rinklin|
The revision of the Health Insurance Act KVG in 1994 brought about fundamental changes for empirical medicine in Switzerland. This also included the strict separation of remuneration via basic insurance and supplementary insurance. At that time, the insurers lacked the appropriate assessment criteria to decide which therapists were well trained and could therefore be recognized as service providers. That is why five large insurers founded an interest group and commissioned Dr. med. Silva Keberle and her company, Eskamed AG, to find a solution for the field of non-medical empirical medicine.
Eskamed AG then developed a quality label as a standard for experiential therapists. In 1999, the empirical medical register EMR started its work: From now on, therapists no longer needed to seek recognition from each insurer individually. Instead, it is sufficient to register once for the EMR quality label in order to get on the lists of the affiliated insurers.
- How not to scratch wooden floors
- What is an FPV drone
- What should be some tree deforestation guidelines
- How do you deprogram a racist
- CCTV videos are copyrighted
- Is Joe dead in Mafia 2
- Why wasn't Sauron looking for Balrogs
- Is there Jewish worship on the Sabbath
- Is there a therapy for marijuana addiction
- Can I start trading from 20 rupees
- What is the name of the summer equinox?
- Why is Bollywood obsessed with Urdu
- Which are energetic songs from Bollywood
- Why is French law considered laxist
- What is the lowest temperature in india
- Is it easy to pass DAIICT
- Astrophysicists like to sleep at night
- What is RDBMS in Computer Programming
- What are some hotels in Salem
- What are interesting topics in tech startups
- Is 30 too young for botox
- Why is cotton spun into a thread
- Can you legally access steroids
- Who explained the chemical shift effect