Find the value see picture in detail
Image size and resolution
The printer resolution is specified in color dots per inch (dpi). In general, the more dots per inch, the finer the printed output. Most inkjet printers offer a resolution of around 720 to 2880 dpi. (Strictly speaking, inkjet printers do not produce dots like imagesetters or laser printers, but a microscopic inkjet.)
Printer resolution is not the same as image resolution, but it is related to it. To output a photo in good quality on an inkjet printer, you should choose an image resolution of at least 220 ppi.
The Grid width corresponds to the number of printer dots or grid cells per inch that are used to output grayscale images or color separations. The grid ruling is in Lines per inch (lpi) or Rows of grid cells per inch (with halftone screens) measured. The higher the resolution of the output device, the finer (higher) screen rulings are possible.
The relationship between image resolution and screen ruling determines the quality of the printed image. For the optimal output quality of raster images i. d. Usually an image resolution is used that is 1.5 to a maximum of 2 times as large as the grid width. However, for some images and output devices, lower resolution will produce good results. You can find information about the screen ruling of your printer in the documentation for the device. If necessary, contact your service provider.
- Which water is good for health
- How do you get high speed internet
- What is a digital footprint lesson plan
- How will RAM prices fall in 2018
- Are there audible newspapers
- What is the difference between boobs and breasts
- When will Ladakh gain independence?
- Why does everyone love my creator
- What does law mean
- What's the best pay in Pakistan
- How does probability work in real life
- What is responsible for soil formation?
- Who is coming to IISER Mohali this year
- How can I visit Liechtenstein
- How would I get a handwriting teacher
- What is pay per click advertising anyway
- How is chemical engineering at NIT Surathkal
- You can see polar bears underwater
- How to say Japan in Dutch
- What is Bulgaria's policy on Brexit
- Like biting ticks
- According to Jainism, Buddha attained moksha
- What is the supremacy of the constitution
- What does rep hockey