What is an upholstery 2
DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS
COME IN PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY!
For Seat cushions (chairs / benches) we recommend a thickness between 4 and 6 cm. This thickness is the rule for such upholstery. With a body weight of up to 80KG, please select the PUR foam quality RG35 / 50. If the foam is exposed to a higher weight load or if the padding should be thinner than 4 cm, please select the PUR foam quality RG40 / 60.
At Upholstered furniture (sofas / lounge furniture / sun loungers) the foam should be at least 8cm thick. Then you achieve a pleasantly "cozy" upholstery effect. We always recommend cold foam for this. You should choose the cold foam HR50 / 40 (degree of hardness 2) up to 80KG body weight, or the cold foam HR50 / 50 (degree of hardness 3) for a weight over 80-90KG. Since everyone has different feelings and preferences regarding the strength of an upholstery, you can also use the PUR foam RG35 / 50 if you want a very firm seat pad. The PUR foam Qual. RG40 / 60, on the other hand, would be almost like a board with a thickness of 10cm or more.
At Backrestsit looks a little different again. Since you only lean against it and do not build up any real pressure, PUR foam RG25 / 40 is usually sufficient for firmer ones, cold foam HR50 / 30 (degree of hardness 1) for softer back cushions or cold foam HR50 / 40 (degree of hardness 2). For thick backrests (sofas or lounge furniture) we definitely recommend the cold foam HR50 / 30.
The reason for this is that the padding always feels firmer, the thicker the foam.
If you think of ONE sheet of paper compared to a phone book, then the book is also much stronger than a single sheet of paper.
For one mattresswe always recommend a thickness from approx. 13cm upwards. The thicker the foam is chosen here, the more comfortable it is to lie on. Cold foam should always be used for this purpose. Depending on personal preference of HR50 / 30 (degree of hardness 1, up to a maximum of 50KG body weight), HR50 / 40 (degree of hardness 2, at approx. 50-80KG body weight) or HR50 / 50 (degree of hardness 3, from approx. 80-90KG body weight upwards) . The visco-elastic foam GV50 / 30 can be used as an optimal addition to the cold foam mattresses. This is simply placed on top of the mattress below with a thickness of 4-6cm. This makes you lie on clouds, as the foam reacts to pressure and temperature. Without pressure and with precise contours. Can also be used as an anti-decubitus pad.
The HR50 / 30 is also ideal as a Baby / toddler mattress to use. Here also from a thickness of approx. 7-8cm.
Since ALL of our homogeneous foams are ÖkoTex Standard 100 Class 1 certified, you don't have to worry about the health of your loved ones or yourself. On request, we will be happy to send you the relevant certificate from our raw material manufacturer.
in the Camping areaYou can also use the PUR foam RG35 / 50 in a thickness of 7-8cm as a mattress, since in this area you always have to pay attention to the weight of the material and the available space. Should the document e.g. For a roof tent, the PUR foam RG40 / 60 with a thickness between 3-5cm is used. Here, however, customers are also aware that they do not offer the comfort they are accustomed to at home.
The Composite foamVB100 / VB120 / VB140 is mostly used as a stable and very robust base for play mats (e.g. indoor playground, kindergarten, etc.) or for sports and sprung floors. Sensitive and heavy goods are also often secured with this composite material.
At Packaging solutions we almost exclusively recommend the PUR foam RG25 / 40. This is dark gray / anthracite and therefore remains unchanged in color for a long time despite UV radiation, secures your products and makes a noble impression.
* All prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs and possibly cash on delivery charges, unless otherwise described
- What does bevy mean
- What are the cons of iptables
- Is 2 13 rational or irrational why
- How does Google Analytics determine the location of the visitor
- AT T Next is good business
- How does Samsung PowerShare work
- What is 5 5 x 5 5
- Which state first introduced the GST in India?
- A valid syllogism can have wrong premises
- What is the value of 189
- What is a strategic innovation
- Which statement always turns your day around
- How did you use your intuition successfully
- Why is Meruem more popular than Netero
- What are the trendy clothes to wear
- What makes a great personal trainer
- Socrates was an accomplished speaker
- How close are we to the cure for asthma
- Which tropical bird lives the longest
- What does a branding package include
- What do baby vampires eat
- What does Kawaii Desu Yo
- What is it like to be a soldier
- Arch Linux is easy to use
- What are the German masses called
- What is dowry according to the law
- Where to find forex trading hours
- Who will inherit my house when I die
- What purpose should I use WebAssembly for
- How is the running community in Brisbane
- What are time crystals
- What is the market for substation automation
- Insurance brokers are cheaper
- Who Are Some Famous Psychopaths Throughout History