What is CoolSculpting Fat Freezing
"Cool sculpting"is the modern method to quickly lose a few kilos of body weight. Suitable for slim people, problem areas can be permanently removed. Our beauty editor Marion Scheithauer has already tested the treatment.
by Marion Scheithauer (text)
"Cool Sculpting" is a new method to permanently remove stubborn fat deposits. The procedure is only suitable for small areas (e.g. abdomen, flanks, knees, upper arms) on slim people; it is not a method for losing weight over a large area.
A protective fleece is placed on the area to be treated, then the fat is sucked between two cooling plates. It is cooled to approx. 3 ° C for about an hour, during which the fat cells are crystallized and die. Fat cells are more sensitive to cold than other cells, so other tissue is not damaged in the process. The dead fat cells are removed within about three months. The procedure is not completely painless, but can be endured without anesthesia. You can resume your normal daily routine immediately afterwards, as a side effect you may experience bruises and tenderness to pressure for a few days. Cost: approx. 700-1400 euros.
We have Cool Sculpting at Dr. Tried Regina Wagner.
Practice clinic in the Alstercity
Address: Weidestr. 122a, 22083 Hamburg
You can find more information about the practice here.
Further information on "Cool Sculpting" can be found here.
- How do you rate the financial accounting
- What Are Some Spiritual Remedies For Depression
- Who is your favorite African American celebrity
- Which balls do professional golfers use
- People over 25 use Snapchat
- How to become a travel writer
- A foreigner can buy mutual funds
- How was Ayahuasca discovered
- What has Elvis Presley overdosed?
- Cats behave better than dogs
- What have you learned from mechanical engineering?
- What are some of your unforgettable moments
- How do you say piano in Urdu
- What is a spiritual gift from a prayer maker
- Adultery was essential to the Indian constitution
- Why is respect seen as good quality
- European parents are also being overly careful
- Where is crop rotation used
- Is poverty an economic or cultural problem
- Will Miracle Gro help dying plants
- How do the Indians worship Ganesha
- How was Los Angeles founded
- How do electrons flow in these circuits
- What is your unpopular opinion of Blur