Why is nobody calling Trump Crooked
Between Putin and Trump: Orbán's illiberal democracy and the spectacle of sport in East Central Europe
The research journal is dedicated to questions of democratization, social science movement research and political sociology. The focus is on the interdisciplinary approach to the 'soft side' of institutional change in society. The entire range of actor constellations in the political arena is addressed as well as the civil society conflict areas of social movements, associations and parties. The research journal sheds light on these topics from a scientific and political point of view in order to bring science and politics into dialogue.
Permanent sections such as “Current Analysis”, “Pulsschlag” with its brief analyzes, reviews of “Literature”, the “ipb observes” section managed by the Institute for Protest and Movement Research and an online section with supplementary original articles on the company's own homepage Magazines complete the offer.
The publisher and editorial team also offer a newsletter for the magazine. All complete issues of the research journal that are older than 5 years old since its foundation in 1988 are also offered free of charge on the journal's homepage: http://forschungsjournal.de/
What do we want?
The research journal sees itself as a platform for civil society research and democracy debates with a special focus on social movements. The political sociology of civil society actors is analyzed in all its breadth (associations, networks, movements, foundations ...). Questions of engagement and democracy politics are discussed normatively and analytically. European and international contexts are also analyzed against this background
Who are we?
The research journal Social Movements was founded in Bonn in 1988 as "Research Journal New Social Movements" and will be published from 2011 under the new title: "Research Journal Social Movements. Analyzes of Democracy and Civil Society".
After initially two years of self-publishing and four years of collaboration with the Marburger Schüren Verlag, the journal was published by Westdeutscher Verlag from 1994 to 1999, then by Lucius & Lucius. We have been working with the De Gruyter publishing house since January 2016.
The publishers, the editorial staff and the online editorial team of the research journal as well as all other employees, like our online administrator Regina Vierkant, our caricaturist Gerhard Mester and our graphic artist Nina Faber, are mostly volunteers for the journal! This also applies to all authors!
The journal is published by PD Dr. Ansgar Klein (Berlin), Jupp Legrand (Wiesbaden) and PD Dr. Jochen Roose (Berlin) and Moritz Sommer (Berlin).
An advisory board is available to advise the magazine.
You can order the journal either with an annual subscription or as a single issue (€ [D] 27.00 plus shipping costs (price valid for 2020)) by email to: [email protected]
- Why don't most people like classic rock?
- What are some films about Ageism
- What do children ask about God?
- Why do we have universal standards
- Why do we worry about bacteria
- What are field forces in physics
- Accessibility Screen readers distinguish italic text
- American paper currency is ugly
- Have extraterrestrial brains
- What is the literacy rate in Nepal
- What is the chemistry behind the chemistry
- Why should users use Google AdWords RLSA
- What is science fiction good for?
- How doctors cheat patients
- Why did Ryan Reynolds leave DC
- How is the study of philosophy meaningful
- Saw a civilian in Area 51
- Is multiculturalism divisive
- A foreigner can buy mutual funds
- Are low lymphocytes a sign of cancer
- Why is medicine language complex
- What are some good dynamic resume templates
- Deer eat rose bushes
- How unprofessional is your HR department