What is a function of Magento
All new functions of Magento 2.3 at a glance
Adobe released Magento 2.3 a little earlier than originally forecast by the developer and agency scene. The now published version of Magento comes with new and interesting functions that make a timely update definitely interesting. But what exactly is in Magento 2.3?
Version 2.3 not only offers performance optimizations and security fixes, as was the case in previous versions. Magento is getting a lot more completely new functions that support shop operators as well as developers in their daily work with Magento.
The PWA Studio should be an exciting innovation, especially for front-end developers. Magento has now recognized how heavy the use of mobile devices is. Depending on the industry, more than 50% of total sales are now generated via mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).
This effect primarily has an impact on the front end of the online shop, because in the medium term it has to be optimized more for mobile devices!
Progressive web apps are a possible technological approach for this, which is why Magento is now releasing the PWA (Progressive Web App) Studio. In the long term, Magento would like to replace and modernize the technologies used within the front end. For shop operators, the big advantage is an optimized customer experience for users with mobile devices.
Multi-Source Inventory (MSI)
From now on it is possible to manage several warehouses per product in Magento. Online retailers can, for example, store a central warehouse and several branches and thus manage different stocks. But external suppliers can also be defined as warehouses, which means that the dropshipping options find their way into Magento. Ultimately, delivery and inventory management can be optimized through a smart set of rules.
Page Builder (formerly Bluefoot CMS)
Magento took over the CMS component "Bluefoot CMS" a long time ago and started integrating it within the software. Bluefoot CMS was a graphical page builder that made it much easier to format content and design CMS pages. The Page Builder now integrated in Magento is, so to speak, the successor to the Bluefoot CMS.
Content management has always been a hot topic within Magento, because without HTML and CSS knowledge, creating entire CMS pages was a bit tricky. This complexity is now a thing of the past, because with the help of the Magento Page Builder, entire CMS pages can be created in the simplest possible way.
The simple functionality of the Page Builder can be seen very well in the integrated video. Magento has modified the look through the integration and made it CI-compliant, but there are few changes to the actual functionality and logic.
In addition to the innovations already listed in detail, there are also other, albeit not quite as extensive, features:
- Magento Shipping - added support for new shipping options
- GraphQL - Provision of a new and high-performance API
- Asynchronous & Bulk Web APIs - New and powerful APIs
- Declarative schema - way to simplify the upgrade and installation process
- Improved indexing performance - Optimized indexing process, which ensures better performance
- New security tools - increased security through additional functions
Is it worth the update to Magento 2.3?
Adobe is donating numerous new features to the new Magento version, optimizing the performance and also closing security gaps. For this reason, the update to Magento 2.3 is definitely worthwhile.
Since experience has shown that the usual teething problems are present in new versions, the update does not have to be carried out directly. Waiting for Magento 2.3.1 can definitely make sense for system stability, because this first update version should fix the biggest problems.
- Should I buy a high-end stethoscope?
- What does a mandala tattoo mean
- What genre is Hadestown's music
- What is emigration
- How does the Starbucks Cup Fund work
- What is the literacy rate in Nepal
- What are the research trends in marketing
- Why are Scandinavian countries so rich
- Why do people like to feel bullied?
- Who Are Some Famous Psychopaths Throughout History
- What is destructive distillation of coal
- Why don't scientists have safer cancer treatments
- What is a prepayment
- Are there alternatives to Bayesian optimization
- Should India support Palestine
- What are the best Victorias Secret wholesalers
- What is it like to be a soldier
- Where can I download free eBooks 2
- The Rydberg constant is the same for all elements
- It's normal counterculture now
- Why isn't my new fridge cooling?
- What is a dashboard in web design
- What CRP level indicates cancer
- What makes a theory a good theory
- Which bank is the best in Sweden
- How does social media work for companies
- What are the characteristics of dysgraphia
- Do you remember the books you read
- Have our oceans been overfished?
- What is a favorite game of lifeguards
- How much nicotine is in player s
- What is a transmission line equation
- How does iodine kill bacteria?
- When were India, Nepal and Bhutan separated?