Mountain View CA is a rich city
Studio Villa MOUNTAIN VIEW
In addition to the many facilities of the holiday village, the Italian town of Porlezza with many supermarkets, shops, ice cream parlors, cafes and restaurants is very easy to reach. The main road through Porlezza takes you to the beautiful Swiss city of Lugano and Lake Como within 20 minutes. Lake Lugano has a wonderful location in the middle of the fantastic landscape at the foot of the Alps.
The forested hills and shores of the lake are decorated with colorful villages and elegant mansions. Porlezza is the largest city on the Italian side of the lake. Near the town is the village of Carlazzo, which has a rich and ancient history and the nature reserve around Lake Piano. With its castle and medieval fortresses, this village is well worth a visit.
In the towns and villages around Lake Lugano, life and architecture are still shaped by religion; this can also be seen in the many churches and monuments.
The church of St. Giorgio with its Romanesque bell tower in the neighboring grotto is definitely worth a visit. St. Stefano Church with its organ from 1858 by the Serassi family should not be missed either. You shouldn't miss the small village of Castello, on a rocky outcrop with its cozy stone houses, narrow streets and small balconies.
The high location offers a wonderful view of the surrounding area and Lake Lugano. If you want, you can take a boat trip on the lake and admire the surroundings from a different perspective. Hikes can be made on the way from Monte Lema to Monte Tamaro. Near Monte Tamaro you will find the "Alpine Coaster Bobbahn" for hours of fun!
- shops: 10 meters
- water:200 metres
- city: 40 km
- Golf: 10 km
- Bike rental:on site
- horse riding: 2 km
- Tennis court:100 meters
- coffee shop:on site
- Beach:200 metres
- water sports: 3 km
- Public swimming pool: 12.5 km
- playground:on site
- restaurant:on site
- Mini golf: 12.5 km
- Thermal bath: 3 km
- ATM: 300 meters
- Supermarket: 400 meters
- baker: 300 meters
- fitness: 1 km
- Wellness facility: 3 km
- Distance to Utrecht: 1000 km
- international Airport:100 km
- Public transportation: 300 meters
- Distance to the capital: 40 km
- How to do a ncaa sport
- What are some proposed real estate developments
- Can someone stab me in the heart
- How is ioctl implemented on Linux
- Can a hacker steal my IP address?
- Will Trump go to avoid related law enforcement actions
- What was discovered from Dwaraka underwater
- What's your favorite astrology app
- Science contradicts itself
- Why do twins think the same thing
- Are the school summers too long?
- Colors are infinite as numbers
- Are gods aliens
- Take a look at the polls for Trump supporters
- When will I see my family
- Garden gnomes were originally pagan idols
- What is Anchorage AK known for
- Are Australians prudish breastfeeding?
- Is that grammatically correct? It benefits
- How widespread is Islamic terrorism in Germany
- Why does high pressure mean more speed?
- How did you afford your first home
- Which is the largest theater in the world
- How are Luanda ratings in African countries
- How sadistic are you
- How does Scotland see the EU
- How would I get a handwriting teacher
- What are the best detective novels
- What is a TBI Injury
- How do countries freeze assets
- Is Elon Musk a real person
- What are some examples of elasticity 1
- Why did Trump leave Kurdish alone
- Were there samurai in the Ryukyu kingdom