How long was the day of the battle
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The First World War lasted from 1914 to 1918. 103 years ago today, on November 11, 1918, the opponents of the war agreed an armistice.
How could it possibly come this far?
Four terrible years
The Versailles Treaty and its consequences
In 1920 the former opponents of the war came together for peace negotiations. Germany had to sign the Versailles Peace Treaty under great pressure. In it Germany and its allies were blamed for the war. The treaty also stipulated that Germany had to cede border areas in the east and west, reduce its army to 100,000 soldiers and pay high damages, so-called “reparations”, to the victors. Dissatisfaction in Germany with the provisions of the Treaty of Versailles sparked World War II.
End of the German Empire
In Germany, there was also a political upheaval after the First World War. During the German Revolution in November 1918, the German Empire became a republic.
- Which computer algorithm solves Sudoku the fastest
- What are your favorite K-pop covers
- How does the Oregon Militia get food
- Self-acceptance is a lifelong process
- Who designed Huddle's website
- Could Apple Samsung Acquire
- Are Shopify websites ada compliant
- What is an O-Level Computer Course
- Would you date an obese girl
- How can sociopaths change
- Pete Wentz believes in God
- How time-consuming is the founder institute
- FCC is more ductile than BCC
- What does success mean for baby boomers
- Who invented the mandolin?
- Businesses accept scanned receipts
- How long do portable chargers last
- Where abortion is not an issue
- How to pronounce Japanese words correctly
- Singing burns calories
- At what temperature does the ground freeze
- How can I write outstanding essays
- How to write the letter x
- Where can I find free furniture