Why are drugs not legal
That is why drug laws are scientifically incomprehensible
Why we accept one drug more than the other has to do with our past. In the US, for example, alcohol was banned in the 1920s. But the prohibition of alcohol was not a success in the fight against the drug. Then cannabis was banned. For a personal reason: Harry Anslinger, the head of the Ministry for Prohibition, needed a new "enemy".
Dealing with drugs is not factual
The decades-long struggle against smoking and the discussion of where, who, how, when can advertise, shows that it is not only historical developments that influence attitudes towards a drug, but often “simply” economic interests. Cigarette advertising has been banned on television and radio since 1975. Tobacco advertising is still allowed on billboards today. Only at the end of 2018 was there a majority in favor of a comprehensive tobacco advertising ban at an expert hearing in the Bundestag. 40 years later!
As long as there are prejudices when it comes to drugs and their dangers, drugs are in control of the people: as long as we argue - and do not discuss objectively. For example, it could be discussed whether being addicted means being sick. Because we deal with addicts differently depending on the type of addiction: We see and evaluate an alcohol addict differently than a heroin addict. Is that logical? Because maybe the heroin addict will succeed in leading a social life differently than the alcohol addict.
In addition, many heroin addicts, for example, also suffer from other illnesses because they have to inject their drug and needles and addictive substances are often contaminated.
- How do I invest in Tezos ICO
- What are your favorite vegetables to grow
- Are there really continuities
- What is the difference between boobs and breasts
- How do you express yourself through clothing
- What is Benedict's formula for solving the problem
- Green tea can be soaked and ingested
- Izzie Stevens dies in Grey's Anatomy
- What was Bill Clinton's theme song supposed to be
- What is the airline ticket software
- What makes atheists so sure about evolution?
- Are religious beliefs a real phenomenon?
- Means to be wise
- What are some good paragliding schools around the world
- What is the opposite of Murphy's law
- The conditions on which the chromatography depends
- What is your rating of Julian Assange
- Is Alexa AI or machine learning
- Kills normal soap jock itch fungus
- Apple makes its own laptops
- Why people don't apologize for their mistakes
- When is the next audition for roadies
- What is 7 4 7 2 1
- Prophet Muhammad was born in the Kaaba