How much does Microsoft Dynamics cost
Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously NAV) - Licenses & Prices
With the purchase of the ERP software Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously Dynamics NAV / Navision) you acquire your own ERP Solution Suite.
This is made up of the scope of services and the licenses for your users.
You can find out more about the licensing model and pricing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central here:
These factors affect the cost of your ERP project
Your ERP project is as individual as your company and your services.
The costs for a new implementation of your ERP depend primarily on the following factors:
The scope of the system and the desired Functions:
You acquire Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously Dynamics NAV / Navision) to the extent you need.
The basis for calculation is the type, number and scope of tasks of the users you want to license for the system.
Your individual Adjustments and additionally required services:
Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously Dynamics NAV / Navision) already covers many variants of all common business processes in the standard *.
Where your requirements and processes differ, our IT experts adapt the ERP system for your company.
* Standard = in delivery condition, without company-specific customizations
The user types
A user license is tied to each of your employees who need access to the system. This means that all users are "named users".
Depending on the field of activity, a distinction is made between different user types with different authorizations:
The area of application of the full user type "ESSENTIAL" includes:
- FULL USERS generally have read and write access to the ERP
- Sales and opportunity management
- Supply chain and inventory management
- Project management
A CAL for external auditors and a CAL for an administrator are included free of charge
License price per essential user: € 1,500
The area of application of the full user type "PREMIUM" includes:
- FULL USERS generally have read and write access to the ERP
the full scope of functions and areas of the full user "Essential"
- additional service management
- additional manufacturing
- A CAL for external auditors and a CAL for an administrator are included free of charge
License price per premium user: € 2,100
The area of application of the additional user type - the team members
- The team members primarily have read access, but can access the areas assigned to them
also write access. They are primarily designed for performing activities in purchasing and sales.
- Dynamics 365 team members have limited access
- Read: everything
- Write: Access to a maximum of 3 table objects
The team members are primarily designed / authorized for the following tasks:
- Sales area: Create customers, edit opportunities for campaigns
- Purchasing department: Create supplier, trigger delivery order
- Other: Filling out timesheets, document entry
License price per team member: 300 €
Microsoft Maintenance Agreement - The Enhancement Plan
The acquisition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central requires the conclusion of a maintenance contract ("enhancement plan") with Microsoft
(Minimum term 3 years). The annual fee is 16% of the purchase price of your Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution Suite.
This money is well invested, because the maintenance includes all security updates as well as continuously expanding functions. And more:
The following versions are already covered by this fee - you just have to switch. You can find more details about updates here
Configuration & development
Individual adjustments to your ERP are configurations and developments that are tailored to your company and that our IT experts
from OTE for you. These are clearly dependent on your individual needs.
Whether web shop connection, interface to your logistics partner, integration of your sales branches, Android-based connection of your field service or any
other requirements: There are solutions for this that we integrate or develop for you.
Here are some common examples of configuration and development:
- Setup of extended individual functions (additionally required tables, pages and reports)
- Provision and configuration of an industry solution for mail order, e-commerce or omni-channel
- Connection of one or more web shops or marketplaces
- Provision, if necessary development and adaptation of required interfaces to other systems
With our cost calculator you can create a non-binding initial cost estimate with our "365 Business Central calculation module" for your individual ERP project.
Switch to 365 Business Central
Special regulations for existing customers
- Existing Dynamics NAV customers with an active enhancement plan up to and including version 2018 can continue to use the previous concurrent users
acquire. The customer himself determines when to switch to Business Central. For customers moving from NAV 2018 (or older) to Business
Change Central and are in an active maintenance contract, Microsoft has a corresponding license offer that precisely defines
how the existing licenses are factored in the new licensing model
For customers who switch from Dynamics NAV 2018 (or older) to Business Central and are on an active maintenance contract, Microsoft
a corresponding license offer ready. The following rule of thumb applies:
- Full user licenses that were licensed before October 1st, 2018 are calculated with a factor of 1: 3: A concurrent user license becomes three named user licenses
- Full user licenses that were purchased after October 1st, 2018 are given a factor of 1: 1.
Would you first like to find out about the budget for your Dynamics 365 Business Central project?
No problem! With our cost calculator you can make a non-binding initial cost estimate with our “365 Business
Central calculation module ”for your individual ERP project.
Calculate the ERP project
Would you like to receive your individually tailored offer right away? Then use our contact options and find out
More in a face-to-face meeting.
- Have you ever eaten migas
- How do catchy tunes work
- How is Java programmed
- What do all connections have in common
- What does house of cards mean
- Are Google photos stored on my phone
- Which is the best photo recovery tool
- Which template is your favorite and why
- How can I be a successful artist
- What is a community school
- How is Anna University Guindy
- Can you die from blackmail?
- Do you react or do you react angry
- Why do people get nosebleeds
- What does Cristiano Ronaldos like
- Why is Log4j required
- What language is used in Kundalini Yoga
- Why are allopathy drugs called English drugs
- What are phoenix worms
- Are crawling areas considered limited areas?
- Is her an official word
- Zantac is now classified as unsafe
- Some people deserve respect after death
- What is medical crowdfunding